JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jul 26, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #9,334 of 10,743
Quote:
Is anyone using the Accudio App with their FreqPhases?  I have mine set with +1db in the Sub Bass and -1 on the Sibilance and the rest flat.

Tried and hated it. Not a fan of accudio in general. Certainly didn't understand the need for the JHs. If it's an Itouch/Iphone, I like the stock player.

Aug 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #9,336 of 10,743
Quote:
How do you take off the cables? It just arrived and I want to use my whiplash silver/copper cable. I find it very hard to pull them off

It's just like that. I had to try VERY hard to get them off. Take care not to bend the pins or worse, snap them off.

Aug 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #9,338 of 10,743
still no success .... :frowning2:

Can anyone teach me please... i really love to use my whiplash copper on these...

Hahaha. There's really no trick, just pull in the direction of the pins. You can try and wiggle a bit but again be careful not to snap the pins. Once there's enough gap between the body and the plug, you can try sticking your fingernail in there to lever the plug out. And it really is stuck in there that hard, don't be afraid to use those muscles of yours!

Aug 3, 2013 at 12:00 AM Post #9,340 of 10,743
Quote:
still no success ....
frown.gif

Can anyone teach me please... i really love to use my whiplash copper on these...

Use a pair of tweezers with a rubberband to grip the connector properly and just wiggle it a little...it should do the trick with very tight connectors.

Aug 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #9,342 of 10,743
get a pair of pliers, thats what I did.  Just enough to pull it out 1/10th of an inch, then use a flat screwdriver to wedge it out from underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back