JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jul 14, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #9,286 of 10,747
It really sucks when you somehow get a pimple right outside of your ear canal.  It's freaking painful as hell when you're trying to listen to your jh16's, but I sucked it up like a man.

Jul 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM Post #9,288 of 10,747
Quote:
got mine delivered an hour ago. and i've been listening to them for the past half hour.
wink.gif

Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour! 
tongue.gif

Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy! 
biggrin.gif

I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....

Jul 15, 2013 at 3:35 AM Post #9,290 of 10,747
Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour! 
tongue.gif

Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy! 
biggrin.gif

I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....

LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...

I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.

Jul 15, 2013 at 3:53 AM Post #9,291 of 10,747
Quote:
LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...

I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.

Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago! 
biggrin.gif

Been listening to all my music again.

(Taken with my iPhone 5)

(Taken with my Sony DSLR)

Jul 15, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #9,293 of 10,747
Quote:
Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end :wink:

Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only Head-Fier who appreciates the adventures of Finn & Jake. 

beerchug.gif

Jul 15, 2013 at 6:11 AM Post #9,294 of 10,747
Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to take out the cables on the JH-13?

Jul 15, 2013 at 6:26 AM Post #9,295 of 10,747
Quote:
I'm getting my JH16s in a week or two, do i have to burn them in too? ( In stock cable or aftermarket? because i just got a TWcu v3 for them)

Those with 16s have said the same so probably but you don't need to burn them in. They get there in use. It's just the awareness that they move since you may not expect an armature to do so.

Jul 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #9,299 of 10,747
Quote:
Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...

Not sure when my cables will arrive

Cheers! And that's hilarious. I should've made my lil bro do the same, although I can probably get away with paying him less. :wink:

I'm not sure when my cables will arrive either but it doesn't really bother me haha.

Very initial thoughts are that I'm really glad I picked the 13 over the 16. There's plenty of bass in the 13. It's very musical. Although I can see why someone might even want more bass and pick the 16 this by no means means that the 13 doesn't have any bass. In fact I can definitely see sticklers for neutrality be very put off by the bass of the 13. Overall, I feel the package is very sweet and manages to tread a fine line between analytical and pure unadulterated fun. It never strays far from true to what the musicians and engineers intended but still manages to make the entire experience very euphonic. 

I need a bit more time to really hone in on all the intricacies but really, these are amazing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back