JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jan 5, 2010 at 10:49 PM Post #6,991 of 10,745
just shipped mine back for my refit, talked to jaime on the phone and she said i didnt need new impressions, so i did my best to describe what i thought was wrong, hopefully it all goes well
smily_headphones1.gif
though ill miss my 13's while they are gone
frown.gif
i dont even know what ill listen to now, my a900's sound like ***** to me now, and i havent touched the er6i's, maybe they'll dare better...

Jan 6, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #6,993 of 10,745
Zac e-mailed just a sec ago to say mine were shipped from JH Audio on Monday, so assume its 3 day international shipping (and for $75 (well not that I paid that directly but thats how much they charge) I should bloody well hope its 3 day shipping!) I should get mine either Friday this week or Monday next week
biggrin.gif
which is perfect since I'm flying to Newcastle on Tuesday (provided this damn snow goes away)
biggrin.gif
tres excited

Jan 6, 2010 at 5:11 PM Post #6,994 of 10,745
Attachment 24363

Ok, my ipressions will be sent out Friday. I want your opinion on which artwork I should go with. Remember I'm thinking LONG term. I really appreciate you feedback.

or

Jan 6, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #6,995 of 10,745
Ok, I give. How do you resize a photo to put on here.

Jan 6, 2010 at 6:08 PM Post #6,996 of 10,745
Jan 6, 2010 at 6:41 PM Post #6,999 of 10,745
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoNB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Attachment 24366

Finally.

Ok so which would you pick.

I think your dog stands out better with the silver background as on the smokey transparent one it blends to much with the background imo
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jajo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't know if you guys noticed, but there's a discount going on.

UGH, but it's only tomorrow!!!

Oh boy, wish i had the funds in place to of taken advantage of that, i wont be ready for another couple of months or so if all goes well
frown.gif

If only JHA done these on finance, i would order one of these tommorow
wink.gif
wink.gif

hint hint JH
wink.gif
smile.gif

Jan 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #7,000 of 10,745
Quote:

Originally Posted by FortisFlyer75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think your dog stands out better with the silver background as on the smokey transparent one it blends to much with the background imo
wink.gif

Oh boy, wish i had the funds in place to of taken advantage of that, i wont be ready for another couple of months or so if all goes well
frown.gif

If only JHA done these on finance, i would order one of these tommorow
wink.gif
wink.gif

hint hint JH
wink.gif
smile.gif

You're not alone buddy. If I pull the trigger tomorrow, I'll really be stretching things out. I'm not sure what to do. It's too damn enticing

Jan 6, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #7,001 of 10,745
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimeharvey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Head-fiers! I'm here, just quiet!
smily_headphones1.gif

Just an FYI for those of you not following JHAudio on Facebook (If you're not, you should):

"In honor of CES, we're taking $100 off the JH13! Offer valid Jan. 7, 2010 from 9am-5pm EST ONLY. Just use coupon code CES2010 at www.jhaudio.com/store."

Thanks for your ongoing support!

oh hey!
smily_headphones1.gif
nice to see you here.
Sorry I've been pestering so much
redface.gif
just excited you know. Zac mailed me today to say mine were sent out Monday ^_^ hope you had a nice Christmas break
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #7,003 of 10,745
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexington /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Jaime,

Could I still get the discount if I pay with a money order? If so, would there be a time limit for it to reach JHA before the discount expires? Prepaid/Credit cards/Paypal/debit are not doable for me.

I would like to know, too. Don't hesitate in sending a PM if need be. Thank you

Jan 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM Post #7,004 of 10,745
I've been steadily lurking this thread for the past few months now, missed the black friday deal but I think I'll be jumping on this offer
beyersmile.png
Should be a nice upgrade from my IE8's hehe.

I'm thinking transparent black with a bit more black than usual, and "JHaudio" logo on each side, blue on the left, red of the right. Nice and simple
dt880smile.png

Jan 7, 2010 at 3:48 AM Post #7,005 of 10,745
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimeharvey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Head-fiers! I'm here, just quiet!
smily_headphones1.gif

Just an FYI for those of you not following JHAudio on Facebook (If you're not, you should):

"In honor of CES, we're taking $100 off the JH13! Offer valid Jan. 7, 2010 from 9am-5pm EST ONLY. Just use coupon code CES2010 at www.jhaudio.com/store."

Thanks for your ongoing support!

Aaaarrgg! Resistance if futile!!!! I am falling in the abyss. Poor wallet "gasp"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back