JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Nov 24, 2009 at 6:12 PM Post #6,181 of 10,743
Thanks for that barleyguy, I appreciate you taking the time to look that up even though I know you didn't want to.

Spoke to Jaime, was a misunderstanding. Humans make mistakes, and well I'm human. Everything is peachy now.. You can put away your knifes.

Nov 24, 2009 at 6:17 PM Post #6,184 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon3003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for that barleyguy, I appreciate you taking the time to look that up even though I know you didn't want to.

Spoke to Jaime, was a misunderstanding. Humans make mistakes, and well I'm human. Everything is peachy now.. You can put away your knifes.

Cool. I'm glad things worked out diplomatically. Maybe we should call in a moderator to clean up this mess we've all made in the thread.
wink.gif

Nov 24, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #6,185 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by barleyguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool. I'm glad things worked out diplomatically. Maybe we should call in a moderator to clean up this mess we've all made in the thread.
wink.gif

I think that would be a good idea.

Nov 24, 2009 at 6:28 PM Post #6,186 of 10,743
[size=medium]You can't be serious right?[/size] You go from being excited about getting probably the best IEMs on the market to anger with the manufacturer because you miss a sale? I would consider you greedy in hindsight IMHO. I hope your childish attitude doesn't discourage JH Audio from ever doing this deal again for the community. You need to retune your attitude and be thankful for the things you have in life; humility and gratitude are probably not two of them though.

Quote:

Just a heads up. If you ordered recently and your order hasn't been sent to the lab yet.. don't bother trying to cancel your order so you can get in on the deal. They won't let you.

I went from excited to get mine to.. well.. lets just say that their greed has given me a sour taste in my mouth and an unhappy experience.

And to top that off, even if I want to take my business elsewhere I cant. I should have gone to UE.

Nov 24, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #6,187 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by velogreg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=medium]You can't be serious right?[/size] You go from being excited about getting probably the best IEMs on the market to anger with the manufacturer because you miss a sale? I would consider you greedy in hindsight IMHO. I hope your childish attitude doesn't discourage JH Audio from ever doing this deal again for the community. You need to retune your attitude and be thankful for the things you have in life; humility and gratitude are probably not two of them though.

Ouch..
Guess you missed the memo.. was a misunderstanding.

I'm not going to go into detail because my previous posts are pretty much void.
I'll give you a summary. Spoke to Jaime, apologized for the misunderstanding, the order is still in effect (my choice) and my band is going to consider them once they hear my impressions on how they sound.. Sheesh, people make mistakes bro.

For the record, I'm very grateful for the things I have in life. I'm spending this week with my family in good health, I can't be more grateful for that. I'm also very grateful for Jaime being so polite in fixing the misunderstanding.

Can we all be friends now?

Nov 24, 2009 at 8:50 PM Post #6,192 of 10,743
^^^ No, they are IEDs (in-ear DACS) that measure your inner ear and convert to analog based on the shape of your ear canal. It's the newest thing in DACses. So stop messing around, and even if you don't have opposable thumbs, set a timer and take advantage of the sale.

Nov 24, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #6,195 of 10,743
Glad everything worked out, and enjoy the music, I know I will soon enough. Unfortunately, owning the Pro13s seems to make people want to buy more and more music.
smile.gif
Good luck!

As for the cable, the connectors are made from old Kistler foil tops.

Quote:

Ouch..
Guess you missed the memo.. was a misunderstanding.

I'm not going to go into detail because my previous posts are pretty much void.
I'll give you a summary. Spoke to Jaime, apologized for the misunderstanding, the order is still in effect (my choice) and my band is going to consider them once they hear my impressions on how they sound.. Sheesh, people make mistakes bro.

For the record, I'm very grateful for the things I have in life. I'm spending this week with my family in good health, I can't be more grateful for that. I'm also very grateful for Jaime being so polite in fixing the misunderstanding.

Can we all be friends now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back