JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Nov 23, 2009 at 5:59 PM Post #6,121 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happybottle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grumble...Have any of you guys had any luck escalating issues with UPS?

My re-fitted JH13s are 30 miles away but the UPS tracking website says it's going to take a week for them to arrive. When I called UPS, the customer rep. said that I'm just going to have to wait till Wednesday (original supposed delivery date) and just see if it shows up.

I wouldn't complain if some plane/train/truck got snowed in en route, but for the package to be 30 miles away in sunny, cloudless California and delivery to be 7 days out just seems stupid.

Ask them if it is still at the location and take a nice drive to pick it up! I have done that in the past. It will help relieve your JAS (JH13 Addiction Syndrome).

Nov 23, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #6,122 of 10,743
So, my week with the JH-13 and the JH-5 demos have come to an end.
frown.gif

Nov 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #6,124 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ask them if it is still at the location and take a nice drive to pick it up! I have done that in the past. It will help relieve your JAS (JH13 Addiction Syndrome).

I tried that, but UPS has this policy of not allowing a pick up until they've made one delivery attempt.

However, I just got off the phone w/ a rep. who stated that it will be here by the end of the day on Wednesday. We shall see...I'm expecting to not hear the door bell and instead find one of those UPS notes on my door stating that they missed me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 23, 2009 at 10:24 PM Post #6,126 of 10,743
JH Audio You've heard of Black Friday..just wait until Black Wednesday! Most awesome deal of the year on the JH13 only from 9-11am, 11/25/09. Stay tuned for details!

Better get on that potential buyers :p I am going to pay for my dads set during that time frame to grab the discount. I think I picked a good present for a audiophile aye?
tongue.gif

Nov 23, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #6,127 of 10,743
JH Audio You've heard of Black Friday..just wait until Black Wednesday! Most awesome deal of the year on the JH13 only from 9-11am, 11/25/09. Stay tuned for details!

Better get on that potential buyers :p I am going to pay for my dads set during that time frame to grab the discount. I think I picked a good present for a audiophile aye?
tongue.gif

Nov 23, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #6,131 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon3003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dammit, and they just received my ear molds. Wish I had waited a few more days
frown.gif
Going to be sad wednesday for me.

Same here
frown.gif

Would it be out of line / would JH Audio match the Wednesday price?

Nov 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM Post #6,132 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoipower /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hockeyb213

could you please clarify this Black Wednesday thing for us non-US buyers?

I guess you mean 9-11am Central Time...?

JH Audio is in Eastern Time (GMT - 5).

I'll have to keep an eye out too. They been $999 several times at shows and through Twitter. I wonder if they'll go lower than that?

EDIT: Regarding Black Friday: Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days of the year in the US, being the day after Thanksgiving. It is considered the official start of the holiday season, and a day that many people put up decorations. Retailers commonly have 1-day or less than 1-day (4 hour etc.) sales on Black Friday to entice shoppers to visit them instead of their competitors.

Nov 23, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #6,133 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by AVDweeb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here
frown.gif

Would it be out of line / would JH Audio match the Wednesday price?

Doubt it. I dont know about you but my card was already charged so essentially the order has already been put through.

I suppose we could cancel and re-order, but I bet they'll be in the lab by wednesday. I'm gonna have to stay away from here and the facebook page now, I don't wanna know what deal I missed lol.

Nov 24, 2009 at 3:55 AM Post #6,135 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoipower /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hockeyb213

could you please clarify this Black Wednesday thing for us non-US buyers?

I guess you mean 9-11am Central Time...?

According to the JH facebook webpage it is 9-11 eastern time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back