JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Aug 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM Post #3,635 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They got my impressions on the 27th July and mine shipped out on Friday 14th Aug so a little over 2 weeks. That said though I can't get a response reference tracking or sales receipt.

hmm if that is true then may be that is a good sign they are buckling the turnaround time down.

Aug 17, 2009 at 12:44 PM Post #3,636 of 10,743
aw
frown.gif

Aug 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM Post #3,637 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm if that is true then may be that is a good sign they are buckling the turnaround time down.

did you slip them a saw buck or something man?? yours shipped with mine and I waited about 5-6 weeks in the end till when I receive them

sucked in Justin
evil_smiley.gif
you can try and cram mine in your ear on the weekend; provided i'm not totally the unluckiest man alive and shipping takes the absolute maximum just to stay with the trend
wink.gif
I dont wanna jinx it, but I cant see me not having them to bring down, that would just be totally wrong (cross's legs, fingers, toes and butcheeks: <- for effect ;p)

Aug 17, 2009 at 1:21 PM Post #3,638 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
did you slip them a saw buck or something man?? yours shipped with mine and I waited about 5-6 weeks in the end till when I receive them

It is a right of my client's to decline answering any question pertaining to any favor, monetary of otherwise, that may have resulted in the reduction of his agonizing wait for the JH13.

Aug 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #3,642 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by GASTAN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if I did not order any artwork, do I get flying lady by deafult, or no pic at all ?

No pic.

All you to do is to send the artwork by email to Adam. It's free but not default.

I finally got the response from Adam after 2 weeks.

Aug 17, 2009 at 3:44 PM Post #3,644 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No pic.

All you to do is to send the artwork by email to Adam. It's free but not default.

I finally got the response from Adam after 2 weeks.

Afaik artwork is $50 extra (Britanny wrote me so)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back