JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jul 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM Post #1,426 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where do you get to choose the artwork?

After you submit your order, you email the artwork that you want plus whatever color specifications to Adam. The artwork could be any picture, logo, etc., that you find on the Internet (or created by you, etc.). As for the symbol on yukari's left ear piece, it is the Hindu Om/Aum symbol--if you go to UE's site, check out Tommy Lee's pair on page 4 or Josh Steely's pair on page 6 of the Ear Art Gallery.

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM Post #1,427 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_4321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure, in your case, you'll find nothing will ever match (or come even close to) the SQ of the one and only Shure SE530.

ROFL!
deadhorse.gif

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM Post #1,428 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotdoggie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After you submit your order, you email the artwork that you want plus whatever color specifications to Adam. The artwork could be any picture, logo, etc., that you find on the Internet (or created by you, etc.). As for the symbol on yukari's left ear piece, it is the Hindu Om/Aum symbol--if you go to UE's site, check out Tommy Lee's pair on page 4 or Josh Steely's pair on page 6 of the Ear Art Gallery.

Thank you buddy, that's what I was after
beerchug.gif

Jul 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM Post #1,429 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by powertoold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would owners mind commenting on the musicality of the JH13? Do you find yourself amazed at the detail, frequency balance, and technical aspects more than being involved in the music?

I'm sure if you have followed the thread, you have your answer, but to directly address: the musicality is top-notch. As with others here, I have a hard time stopping listening b/c it is such an immersive experience. I find it makes analyzing difficult b/c I just want to hear the music & forget everything else.

Jul 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM Post #1,431 of 10,743
For those that have both the UE 11 pro and JH-13, which has more bass quantity? I understand that the JH-13 probably has better bass quality, but I just want to know between the two of them, which has more bass quantity?

thanks!

Jul 9, 2009 at 1:23 PM Post #1,432 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by aegid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it bad I think Black Stones/Nana before Vivienne Westwood?

hahahaah
Yup, VW logo =P
I lile NANA as comic /Movie too !

Jul 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM Post #1,433 of 10,743
...yes, the JH13 has very deep and clear bass, but not as much as the UE11 or the JH11, wich i prefer.
So i desided for JH11, when Jerry promised me to build an better Jh11 as the UE11 are.

I love the so called "cathedral sound" of the UE11, wich is not as flat as of the JH13.

I was rather dissapointed about the JH13, due to total different signature to the UE11 (JH11).
The JH13 additionaly need much more power, so the battery of the mp3 player is quicker empty.

So i am waiting for my JH11 and hopefully soon get at least so happy as with the fabulouse UE11.

Jul 9, 2009 at 2:57 PM Post #1,436 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have finally received my second pair of JH13s today. (My real pair this time.)

Obviously the comfort is a lot better than the last time and the sound is simply out of this world.
eek.gif

For those that are still not sure if they should pull the trigger, trust me, these headphones are the real deal and everything that has been mentioned here is true. After my Nikon 70-200VR lens, they are probably the best purchase that I have made in my life.

Jerry also sent me a free t-shirt of JHAudio.

I would sincerely like to thank Jerry and his crew for the great product and the amazing customer service.

Patrick

3700301816_910951f88e_o.jpg

Patrick, Have you pay the shipping cost for the new 13? I mean the cost for send the new 13 to you. JH pay or you pay?

Jul 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #1,437 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your pictures of the JH13 had better be very very very good.
tongue.gif

I'll do my best!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What i'm wishing for, is just a WHOLE gallery of pictures for the JH13, maybe Iron_Dreamer can help us with that
wink.gif

Well, I can certainly help with that, just as soon as I actually receive my JH13. I'll make sure to take pictures first, because once I put them on, they're probably not coming out until I go to sleep (if I do)
wink.gif

Jul 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #1,438 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeNevrela /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So? I see no universals.
Every of the mentioned IEs, ... UE11, JH11, JH13 are customs,...i would say !?

I think Bojamijams' point was that, unless you had pairs of each made for you, the only way to compare the sound would be through the universals. So your comparison of sound sigs might not be spot on.

And from my perspective, while I never heard the UE11s, I think the JH13s have plenty of "cathedral" sound. Back to that Verdi Requiem obsession of mine.

Jul 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #1,440 of 10,743
Do you have any preferences of the HF-2 over the 13's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back