JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jul 15, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #1,801 of 10,753
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm thinking that OSI - Blood might have to be my first listen with the JH13. It is my favorite album of '09 so far, and it has such great sound quality for a rock album these days.

The new OSI album is going to be in my top 5 this year. Gavin Harrison fits very well in the band.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its like a time machine where you go back in time when each record was JUST released and you're hearing your favorite record for the first time.

I completely agree with you.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM Post #1,802 of 10,753
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Almost forgot to post this pic here:

Edwood_JH13_01.jpg

smily_headphones1.gif

That picture makes me want to send a email to Jerry and change my Artwork...but i've already sent him 3985732405274985340245 emails concerning artwork and i don't think he's happy. Oh well, i guess a plain clear earpiece, White faceplate and black artwork will be fine...gah i love the translucent grey with the white art. I guess my next customs will end up like that...
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #1,803 of 10,753
I ordered solid black with a black cord. Just curious about how other solid colors look when JH delivers the set.

If anyone has ordered and received solid 13 Pros, can you please post a pic or two? Most of the pics posted so far show semi-opaque gradients of color. Thanks!

Now, I just need something to keep me occupied for the next 6 weeks.
evil_smiley.gif
That seems to be how long it has taken for those who attended can jam to receive their set.

Jul 15, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #1,804 of 10,753
Quote:

Originally Posted by aleitry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered solid black with a black cord. Just curious about how other solid colors look when JH delivers the set.

If anyone has ordered and received solid 13 Pros, can you please post a pic or two? Most of the pics posted so far show semi-opaque gradients of color. Thanks!

Now, I just need something to keep me occupied for the next 6 weeks.
evil_smiley.gif
That seems to be how long it has taken for those who attended can jam to receive their set.

You just miiiiight be the first one to get an opaque colour like solid black...but anyways. Congrats on your pair =)

Jul 15, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #1,805 of 10,753
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You just miiiiight be the first one to get an opaque colour like solid black...but anyways. Congrats on your pair =)

that way i can play
ph34r.gif

gotta tell ya - i'm pretty excited.

Jul 15, 2009 at 5:08 PM Post #1,809 of 10,753
Well, I just got mine a day earlier than expected. The color and art is perfect, and the only thing I can say about the sound is that I earlier said I was expecting to like them, but wasn't expected to be blown away....well...I was wrong. I'm pretty blown away. These are amazing.

I have to go to a damn meeting right now, but I'll be listening all night, I'm sure.

Jul 15, 2009 at 5:17 PM Post #1,811 of 10,753
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I just got mine a day earlier than expected. The color and art is perfect, and the only thing I can say about the sound is that I earlier said I was expecting to like them, but wasn't expected to be blown away....well...I was wrong. I'm pretty blown away. These are amazing.

I have to go to a damn meeting right now, but I'll be listening all night, I'm sure.

Many of us have been somewhat cautious in our comments (others not so) as to not overly hype the JH-13 Pro. However, now you can see why we are all so excited about them.

These aren't just great custom IEMs, these are truly outstanding headphones. And what is more amazing, is that this is regardless of the source, it seems. Sure, they probably scale very well with better source/amplification, but they are mind blowing straight out of an mp3 player.

Jul 15, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #1,812 of 10,753
Quote:

Originally Posted by rlanger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Many of us have been somewhat cautious in our comments (others not so) as to not overly hype the JH-13 Pro. However, now you can see why we are all so excited about them.

These aren't just great custom IEMs, these are truly outstanding headphones. And what is more amazing, is that this is regardless of the source, it seems. Sure, they probably scale very well with better source/amplification, but they are mind blowing straight out of an mp3 player.

I couldn't agree more X2

Jul 15, 2009 at 5:57 PM Post #1,813 of 10,753
I usually try not to get caught up in the FOTM, but I have been lurking around this thread for a while and I must say that I am borderline ready to pull the trigger! Unfortunately (?) I recieved the ES3X 1 week BEFORE the JH announcement!! I never thought I would be a in position to own TWO customs!

HPA I eagerly await your review\comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back