Itsfit Fusion impressions thread
Jan 22, 2020 at 12:36 AM Post #182 of 401
Just have to chime in here again to say how good the Fusion is. One month of listening and the hype is not fading. They really make the music come to life and are a joy to listen to. I have come to realize my limit for how much bass I can take, particularly for long listening sessions, and the Fusion is just the right amount for me. The execution of the tri-brid driver design is wonderful and makes them sound both very natural and exciting at the same time. Currently pairing them with the Shanling M6 and they are a great match.

Jan 22, 2020 at 2:47 AM Post #183 of 401
Same here, I still enjoy them as much as the first day and the match with the Lotoo PAW6000 brings some interesting things to the table compared to N6ii and DX160 I tested especially the mids are a bit more forward, fuller and more textured making the Fusion organic sounding and LP6K + DITA Oslo cable is my favorite pairing so far. Bass has a tad more slam, which is satisfying and treble is yet more refined. I'll try to update my review both with the N8 and LP6K pairing.

Image d’iOS (125).jpg

Jan 23, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #184 of 401
Same here, I still enjoy them as much as the first day and the match with the Lotoo PAW6000 brings some interesting things to the table compared to N6ii and DX160 I tested especially the mids are a bit more forward, fuller and more textured making the Fusion organic sounding and LP6K + DITA Oslo cable is my favorite pairing so far. Bass has a tad more slam, which is satisfying and treble is yet more refined. I'll try to update my review both with the N8 and LP6K pairing.

Fusion user here too! And I love it as much as you do. What's your general opinion of the Lotoo Paw 6000? It's on my radar for the next DAP (currently also considering the Dethonray DTR1, but can't wrap my head over the UI of that one)

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #185 of 401
Fusion user here too! And I love it as much as you do. What's your general opinion of the Lotoo Paw 6000? It's on my radar for the next DAP (currently also considering the Dethonray DTR1, but can't wrap my head over the UI of that one)

Things that stand out :
  • black background, this is one clean DAP with a black background for sure, noise floor is so low
  • soundstage is very good and imaging is great
  • overall the LP6K is fuller bodied than I expected, which is great (for me)
  • extension is great both ways
  • resolution is really very good
  • fast operation, everybody says this but it's sooooo fast it's a life changer (2 seconds boot time...)
  • battery life (12 to 15 hours)

Maybe the most important : neutral and transparent, it's very obvious
  • when cable rolling the character of the cable (so to speak) is much more obvious than any DAP I owned before
  • IEMs signatures are much easier to pick up on as in with other DAPs the signature is similar but less "pure" if that makes any sense things are easier to pick out. Qualities stand out more and faults as well. I get why LP6K and LPGT are praised by reviewers this is going to make my life easier
Stuff that bother/annoy me a bit :
  • I miss a medium gain option
  • When album list tracks, they use filename instead of the track title... not sure if I can change this... this is not the case on the track screen
  • There seems to be no handling of the genre tag, I like this on the N6ii.... need to create playlist but find this handy for quick sorting

Jan 23, 2020 at 10:08 AM Post #186 of 401
Things that stand out :
  • black background, this is one clean DAP with a black background for sure, noise floor is so low
  • soundstage is very good and imaging is great
  • overall the LP6K is fuller bodied than I expected, which is great (for me)
  • extension is great both ways
  • resolution is really very good
  • fast operation, everybody says this but it's sooooo fast it's a life changer (2 seconds boot time...)
  • battery life (12 to 15 hours)

Maybe the most important : neutral and transparent, it's very obvious
  • when cable rolling the character of the cable (so to speak) is much more obvious than any DAP I owned before
  • IEMs signatures are much easier to pick up on as in with other DAPs the signature is similar but less "pure" if that makes any sense things are easier to pick out. Qualities stand out more and faults as well. I get why LP6K and LPGT are praised by reviewers this is going to make my life easier
Stuff that bother/annoy me a bit :
  • I miss a medium gain option
  • When album list tracks, they use filename instead of the track title... not sure if I can change this... this is not the case on the track screen
  • There seems to be no handling of the genre tag, I like this on the N6ii.... need to create playlist but find this handy for quick sorting

Is the balanced output as powerful as the one on the N6ii?

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:26 PM Post #187 of 401
Is the balanced output as powerful as the one on the N6ii?

It's 300mW under 32ohm so depends on the motherboard it's less powerful than A01 and T01 balanced but more than E01.
It's powerful enough for IEMs.

Jan 23, 2020 at 6:12 PM Post #188 of 401
Got some Fusion time today and continue to be impressed with the overall balance and musical signature. I swapped over to the PW Audio no.10 and it's doing great things as well, with overall a more engaging and fun sound compared to the stock cable. It's not quite as warm as the 1960 I had on it, but it's got a more impactful bass presence and a little more sparkle in the treble to my ears. I'm not skilled enough (or I could just blame my ears) to really comment on the technical differences between cables, but I can say that comfort, build, cost effectiveness are all hugely in favor of the no. 10. A great and sensible pairing if anyone is looking for an upgrade that doesn't break the bank.

IMG_2062.JPG

-Collin-

Jan 23, 2020 at 6:16 PM Post #189 of 401
ItsFitLab - if you're checking this thread...

When is the next sale?

Jan 23, 2020 at 7:26 PM Post #191 of 401
Jan 27, 2020 at 5:21 AM Post #192 of 401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back