Itsfit Fusion impressions thread
Dec 6, 2021 at 3:46 AM Post #391 of 401
Well I hadn't picked them for a while but as I roll through my collection with FiiO M17 I must say, the Fusion scale pretty well with more power... currently listening in desktop mode the those babies are more energetic when fed proper current for sure... stage and imaging also taken up a notch. Surprisingly bass presence is not much improved from other DAPs which is uncharacteristic of my experience with M17...

Jan 24, 2022 at 12:50 AM Post #392 of 401
Another DAP another synergy, Fusion pairs beautifully with Shanling M9, this brings a richer brand of midrange with M9 superb overtones and I think it's my favorite pairing of all DAPs I have tried. I also love how the treble get richer and more subtle the magnetostatic clearly enjoys the even harmonics that M9 bring to the table.

Sad to see the thread is not moving much, Fusion might be "old" in terms of new and shiny stuff that keep popping up but it's a classic! This being said I hope Kiên comes up with some new IEMs BTW as Fusion is still unique in my lineup... very curious what's in store for the future. In the meantime Fusion is still going strong in my lineup and test of time is clearly something not every IEM can withstand...

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2022 at 11:57 AM Post #393 of 401
Bonjour Monsieur Molliere. Glad to hear you're still enjoying your Fusion. Same here. Dont have the M9, but Can confirm the M6 Pro is also a beautiful paring. Just the right amount of warmth, with the upper end extension, combined with loads of power for all that head room. Magnifique! I wish I could bring myself to jump to the M9 - but with audio gear ive got in the house I just cant justify 3 Bones for a portable device - but man, I sure do want one.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2022 at 4:43 AM Post #394 of 401
Huge mistake.. please safe your money and time!

Not to rant about the time or the extra charges that they try to add along the way.. I'm going to straight share my experience and the problems with the reshell itself.

As soon as I tried the reshelled iems I noticed that something was completely off on the right side of the iem.. took them off to notice that one of the vents was actually closed. I'm not sure how can a professional not notice something obvious as that... Anyways they asked me to return the iem to check it but I had to pay for all the delivery charges.

Upon inspection, they agreed that something wasnt done right and that they will fix it..

Fast forward a lot of follow ups and message, I sent another delivery service to pick it up and forward it over.

The iems came back and were still not balanced, one of the DD was not working properly.

They now ignore my messages and are not interested in fixing them.

Honestly I hate writing bad reviews.

But I strongly recommend avoiding reshell using itsfit.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2022 at 6:37 AM Post #395 of 401
Huge mistake.. please safe your money and time!

Not to rant about the time or the extra charges that they try to add along the way.. I'm going to straight share my experience and the problems with the reshell itself.

As soon as I tried the reshelled iems I noticed that something was completely off on the right side of the iem.. took them off to notice that one of the vents was actually closed. I'm not sure how can a professional not notice something obvious as that... Anyways they asked me to return the iem to check it but I had to pay for all the delivery charges.

Upon inspection, they agreed that something wasnt done right and that they will fix it..

Fast forward a lot of follow ups and message, I sent another delivery service to pick it up and forward it over.

The iems came back and were still not balanced, one of the DD was not working properly.

They now ignore my messages and are not interested in fixing them.

Honestly I hate writing bad reviews.

But I strongly recommend avoiding reshell using itsfit.
Sad to hear that

Feb 5, 2023 at 4:48 PM Post #396 of 401
appreciate the post! I have a Zeus XR awaiting reshell into Universals too!
I can say that the design is truly amazing enough for me to reshell the SM64 and EM32. They also redid my Oriolus with a better fitting nozzle!
Quite expensive jobs though!
Now just awaiting them to arrive :relaxed:

Credits: itsfitlab, Kien
I thought I'd come back and wake up this thread. I got notice last week that my IMR RAH reshell from itsfit / Kien are on their way. They should be here in about 2 weeks.
In the meantime, I've really been enjoying my fusions. They really are outstanding and both the Universal and CIEM are an outstanding value.

Hi,

How much do the reshelling cost at Itsfit?

Feb 5, 2023 at 9:05 PM Post #397 of 401
Feb 5, 2023 at 9:26 PM Post #398 of 401
Jun 7, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #401 of 401
Sent the CIEM fusions I bought from a fellow head-fi member to Kien a couple weeks ago along with impressions and now I’ve got the joy of waiting for them to go through customs and shipping (always fun seeing them sit somewhere for over a week). Going to be wonderful once I get them back and they fit my ears because they already sounded incredible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back