Itsfit Fusion impressions thread
Jan 15, 2020 at 4:33 PM Post #166 of 401
So I have a couple of toys on their way to me from ItsFit now...

First up (and germane to this thread) is the Fusion - I’ve stolen mvvRAZ’s design because I like it so much but he’s aware of my thievery :grin:

Lush, I think we can all agree :)

The other exciting contents of the package will be a reshelled Legend X!
Now before I post this, the more eagle-eyed among you might spot a weirdness in the faceplate patterns. That’s because I need to disguise some personal info which I’d rather not have visible. I tried just blacking it out in Photoshop but it looked awful, so I used the heal tool to fill in the area in question. So apologies upfront to Kien for publicly ruining his beautiful artwork, but I hope he understands

Without further delay....

Now the wait for them to arrive.....
They're stunning and your patience will reward your ears.

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:45 PM Post #167 of 401
How much did it cost to ship the legends to vietnam?
It cost me $60 insured express from California to Vietnam.
Took about 2 weeks to arrive for some reason.

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:46 PM Post #168 of 401
@doctorjuggles did you tell Kien to ship it via DHL express?
I paid $80 extra and had them the next day :)

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #169 of 401
@doctorjuggles did you tell Kien to ship it via DHL express?
I paid $80 extra and had them the next day :)

Yeah. DHL is currently estimating the arrival as Tuesday but hopefully it might arrive a little sooner

Jan 15, 2020 at 5:57 PM Post #171 of 401
i sent my MD Zeus to Kien last week, after 6 days the package arrived in Vietnam but has not been delivered yet.
Customs
If you put a value on the package, it's likely Kien will have to pay customs fees and pick it up in person at the airport.
Happened to me.

Jan 16, 2020 at 7:42 AM Post #173 of 401
I declared $15 only, hopefully it will go through customs w/o too many problems.
I recently sent a parcel to India and for some reason it got stuck in customs for a couple of weeks. No idea why, maybe customs officials were having too much fun with the gear. In the end it went through okay with a small customs fee. Not sure how customs in Vietnam works, but just as an indication that strange delays sometimes happen.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #174 of 401
I recently sent a parcel to India and for some reason it got stuck in customs for a couple of weeks. No idea why, maybe customs officials were having too much fun with the gear. In the end it went through okay with a small customs fee. Not sure how customs in Vietnam works, but just as an indication that strange delays sometimes happen.

Hmmm.... I wonder who you're talking about. :thinking: Lol! :joy:

Jan 21, 2020 at 10:19 AM Post #176 of 401
Customs
If you put a value on the package, it's likely Kien will have to pay customs fees and pick it up in person at the airport.
Happened to me.
Same happened to me

Jan 21, 2020 at 5:34 PM Post #178 of 401
2 weeks and you called it EXPRESS, I wonder how long it take if it regular shipping, 3-4 months?:deadhorse:
I know right LOL
Once it gets into Vietnam, one can only pray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back