ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
May 12, 2020 at 8:25 AM Post #1,156 of 5,044
Can anyone reccomend a set of foam eartips for the H40's please? I'm not looking to reduce bass or anything and I like the sound I get with using the provided silicone tips but I am finding it a bit finiky that I have to have the IEM's just so or I lose a lot of bass.

Thanks in advance!
I recommend Symbio F, you can check it out here, https://symbioeartips.com/termek/symbio-f-3pairs

photo_2020-05-12_20-23-18.jpg

May 12, 2020 at 8:29 AM Post #1,157 of 5,044
Are these true to size? TThat is, I'm using the medium silicone tips, would medium be fine or should I go down a size (tried some of the Newbee ones which came up large for me but they where going on a large diameter nozzle) sorry for the noob questions but I'm new to all this!

Thanks in advance

May 12, 2020 at 8:39 AM Post #1,158 of 5,044
Are these true to size? TThat is, I'm using the medium silicone tips, would medium be fine or should I go down a size (tried some of the Newbee ones which came up large for me but they where going on a large diameter nozzle) sorry for the noob questions but I'm new to all this!

Thanks in advance
Yea true to size. However, I think you should select a combination of different sizes to play safe, maybe a SMM since 3 pairs. Cheers!

May 12, 2020 at 9:12 PM Post #1,162 of 5,044
Best tips match for my H40 so far are the ones the Ikko IH10 comes with. Short and wide bore.
IMG_20200512_155103.jpgIMG_20200512_155111.jpg

That eartips a bit wobbly on H40, if you move the eartips left and right you can feel a slight move because the H40 nozzle isnt too wide.
Try azla sedna short, they are short and wide too and have harder stem materials that made imaging sharper

May 13, 2020 at 5:05 AM Post #1,164 of 5,044
Sounds like they’re trolling! 🤬 If ever there was a reason to avoid using Penon I think that’s it! Really piss poor service. Think this message needs spreading far and wide? Might be worth contacting BGGAR and see if he drop a message to them on his next video 😂

May 13, 2020 at 11:36 AM Post #1,165 of 5,044
So my d10 package came and guess what? Penon sent me an h40, which I already own. They are not making it right. Looks like maybe we should look elsewhere. So disappointed.
I got word that they are sending you a D10. So your getting 2 IEMs. Seems to have been a mistake on their part which can happen. I don't know about you guys but if I got the wrong item and it happens to be of a greater value while they ship the correct item. That to me corrects the wrong. Don't know what more you want them to do for you. Plus if you sell off the H40 you get your money back so basically a free ISN D10.

That is a good deal in my book.

May 13, 2020 at 11:50 AM Post #1,166 of 5,044
I am watching this from way afar. But to my knowledge the first notice that a D10 was being sent to davecleveland was this most recent post. So until then Penon was not looking too good.

My only experience with customer service at Penon was mediocre. I think they get overwhelmed and lose track of things. Not that they are trying to be deceptive; just a bit chaotic. That was pre-Covid.

May 13, 2020 at 12:32 PM Post #1,167 of 5,044
I got word that they are sending you a D10. So your getting 2 IEMs. Seems to have been a mistake on their part which can happen. I don't know about you guys but if I got the wrong item and it happens to be of a greater value while they ship the correct item. That to me corrects the wrong. Don't know what more you want them to do for you. Plus if you sell off the H40 you get your money back so basically a free ISN D10.

You got word? I got no word that they are sending me a d10. News to me. The last communication was either pay out of pockets to ship back or sell the h40 and buy another d10. So...

May 13, 2020 at 12:35 PM Post #1,168 of 5,044
I am watching this from way afar. But to my knowledge the first notice that a D10 was being sent to davecleveland was this most recent post. So until then Penon was not looking too good.

My only experience with customer service at Penon was mediocre. I think they get overwhelmed and lose track of things. Not that they are trying to be deceptive; just a bit chaotic. That was pre-Covid.
Yeah they are not sending me a d10

May 13, 2020 at 12:36 PM Post #1,170 of 5,044

Sure is a good deal! but didn't come across as that in the OP? Good that they've changed thier minds though! Winner winner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back