ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Jul 17, 2021 at 2:45 AM Post #2,732 of 5,046
I have had the ISN EST50 for a week now. The bass is tighten but it might be too much for some especially if you prefer lighter bass. The treble is smoothen, OOTB, I heard a bit "sh sh sh" from some songs.

I did tip rolling to sedna earfit, final audio tips and jvc spiral but eventualy I return to the green stock tips. The stock tips are the most comfortable to wear and sound wise also is the most balance to my ears.
Despite the big shell, I find it is very comfortable even better than my most compact CCA CKX.

The EST sounds very loud from my Hiby R5 (level 30 or less out of 100 on high gain), the loudest among my IEMs.

Sources: Hiby R5
Tested Songs:
- I will remember (Toto)
- Hotel California (Eagle)
- Bird on Wire (Jennifer Warnes)
- Man in the Long Black Coat (Bob Dylan)
- Oh (Dave Matthews)

20210717_142647.jpg

Jul 17, 2021 at 3:38 AM Post #2,733 of 5,046
I have had the ISN EST50 for a week now. The bass is tighten but it might be too much for some especially if you prefer lighter bass. The treble is smoothen, OOTB, I heard a bit "sh sh sh" from some songs.

I did tip rolling to sedna earfit, final audio tips and jvc spiral but eventualy I return to the green stock tips. The stock tips are the most comfortable to wear and sound wise also is the most balance to my ears.
Despite the big shell, I find it is very comfortable even better than my most compact CCA CKX.

The EST sounds very loud from my Hiby R5 (level 30 or less out of 100 on high gain), the loudest among my IEMs.

Sources: Hiby R5
Tested Songs:
- I will remember (Toto)
- Hotel California (Eagle)
- Bird on Wire (Jennifer Warnes)
- Man in the Long Black Coat (Bob Dylan)
- Oh (Dave Matthews)

20210717_142647.jpg
That colour! Hmmmmm!

Jul 17, 2021 at 3:49 AM Post #2,734 of 5,046
That colour! Hmmmmm!

It looks prettier in real :ksc75smile: due to my old phone camera, the pattern of faceplate is not that clear.

Jul 19, 2021 at 6:42 AM Post #2,737 of 5,046
Ordered the new EST50 today. Will give you a feedback in two weeks !

If you got "express" shipping, prepare to wait longer than two weeks.

Still waiting. If this is "express" shipping, I shudder to think of what standard shipping is like. I know a dollar doesn't buy as much anymore, but it seems to be in negative territory.

Jul 19, 2021 at 6:42 AM Post #2,738 of 5,046
Ordered the new EST50 today. Will give you a feedback in two weeks !
Yes, better burn-in, it is so addictive if you love more bass but good vocal.

Jul 19, 2021 at 7:04 AM Post #2,739 of 5,046

Still waiting. If this is "express" shipping, I shudder to think of what standard shipping is like. I know a dollar doesn't buy as much anymore, but it seems to be in negative territory.

I bought the Land from them and it took 3 work days for them to arrive in Portugal. But I asked them to ship dhl/ups, and so they did. The express seems a meme

Jul 19, 2021 at 7:17 AM Post #2,740 of 5,046

Yes, I had been following the topic for a while ... However, I'm not american but considering the new European tax (20% of the price!), I wonder if Penon didn't change their shipping methods for that. It might be as long to wait as you.
But it's sure that for europeans, it will become less interesting to order from other countries. "Unfair competition".

Yes, better burn-in, it is so addictive if you love more bass but good vocal.

I am not a burn-in or cable believer but to be sure, I will do it. I mostly listen Electro / Industrial Techno / Post-rock. I am almost a basshead, that's what I'm looking for with a big soundstage. I was hesitate between the FiiO FD5 and the Mangird Xenns Up. But I was tempted by a trybrid, and I like ISN a lot, so ... Not knowing Mangird and their Tea, I was fixed.

Jul 19, 2021 at 10:17 AM Post #2,741 of 5,046
The Geek Wold G10 that I ordered a week ago via std shipping arrives today. One week after ordering. The EST50 that I ordered almost 3 weeks ago via express shipping is still not here. That’s messed up.

Jul 19, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #2,742 of 5,046
The Geek Wold G10 that I ordered a week ago via std shipping arrives today. One week after ordering. The EST50 that I ordered almost 3 weeks ago via express shipping is still not here. That’s messed up.

That sucks, Im sorry to hear that :frowning2:

Jul 19, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #2,743 of 5,046
Hey at least you are getting the new FOTM even FOTY GK10 to keep you occupied till you get the EST50. Doesn't correct the wrong there but I think you will be surprised when you hear the GK10.

Jul 19, 2021 at 1:55 PM Post #2,744 of 5,046
Hey at least you are getting the new FOTM even FOTY GK10 to keep you occupied till you get the EST50. Doesn't correct the wrong there but I think you will be surprised when you hear the GK10.
True. I also have the Variations coming tomorrow so I will stay busy listening and evaluating. Still assessing the EJ07M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back