ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Jul 8, 2021 at 2:15 AM Post #2,641 of 5,041
They are wortless without it!😄
Actually I ended up buying that one as I was curious about the Rose QT9-MK2 as I have never heard a Rose earphone before.. It has a similar sound signature to the SG-03 but is a hybrid.

It is a silver plated copper cable but a real good one for the price. It matches well with a lot of my earphones.
You still recommend the Geek Wold GK10 ? They are upgrade for Reecho sg-03 ?

Jul 8, 2021 at 4:43 PM Post #2,644 of 5,041
It has piezo tendencies so not the most natural sounding treble and not the best coherency since Piezos have a thinner treble note. But what is surprising is they have a complete treble end with surprising detail and very good extension for treble. Piezos are taking care of upper treble duties. Much like how EST drivers are taking care of upper trebles for the EST50s. It has a full bass end as it uses a Titanium plated dynamic much like the SG-03 and a smaller Graphene dynamic for mids a single BA for lower treble. It has good balance and sounds way better than their price would indicate. Fun sound signature with a surprising technical ability. Shells looks a bit toyish but it sounds great.

I don't think the treble end is harsh just a bit thin sounding thats all again due to them dual Piezos. They aren't gonna replace a higher end IEM like the EST50 but are compelling as they have a good punchy detailed sound with very good dynamics. It is like a cheapmans version of the EST50 with the treble end of the BQEYZ Spring 2.

Jul 8, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #2,645 of 5,041
It has piezo tendencies so not the most natural sounding treble and not the best coherency since Piezos have a thinner treble note. But what is surprising is they have a complete treble end with surprising detail and very good extension for treble. Piezos are taking care of upper treble duties. Much like how EST drivers are taking care of upper trebles for the EST50s. It has a full bass end as it uses a Titanium plated dynamic much like the SG-03 and a smaller Graphene dynamic for mids a single BA for lower treble. It has good balance and sounds way better than their price would indicate. Fun sound signature with a surprising technical ability. Shells looks a bit toyish but it sounds great.

I don't think the treble end is harsh just a bit thin sounding thats all again due to them dual Piezos. They aren't gonna replace a higher end IEM like the EST50 but are compelling as they have a good punchy detailed sound with very good dynamics. It is like a cheapmans version of the EST50 with the treble end of the BQEYZ Spring 2.
The bass quantity is okay ?

Jul 8, 2021 at 4:55 PM Post #2,646 of 5,041
Out of the box it sounds a bit loose sounding but has tightened up since playing music on them. Titanium and graphene plated dynamics both need burn in so I expect the sound to be much better by the time I get home from work.

I was impressed out of the box as I can hear their potential which is whacky considering this earphone is $45. If you have any more questions we will leave this thread for the discovery thread. I will post some pics later and have more to say about them on there.

Jul 8, 2021 at 5:04 PM Post #2,647 of 5,041
Out of the box it sounds a bit loose sounding but has tightened up since playing music on them. Titanium and graphene plated dynamics both need burn in so I expect the sound to be much better by the time I get home from work.

I was impressed out of the box as I can hear their potential which is whacky considering this earphone is $45. If you have any more questions we will leave this thread for the discovery thread. I will post some pics later and have more to say about them on there.
I think I'm gonna try it, especially since I got a $6 coupon today for it. Thank you 🙏

Jul 9, 2021 at 12:03 AM Post #2,648 of 5,041

I've already got the EST50 and they're just as amazing as you said. And then I got an email from Penongiving me a discount code for GK10. I tried so hard to restraint myself from buying the GK10 and then you came along and said this. Aaaarg! I have now just pressed the buy button!!! It's all you fault LOL

Jul 9, 2021 at 12:14 AM Post #2,649 of 5,041
If they suck than you can blame me for it. But they are far from it. I have been listening to them this evening. They are remarkable for what little they cost. If anything you can gift them to a loved one after all they are in the shape of a heart. But once you hear them you will see what I mean. Who cant afford a great sounding $45 earphone.. It is summit fi for budget earphones is all I can say. It is remarkable what can be achieved with good tuning even for cheaper drivers. Go for it and be happy you got in on one. I have a feeling these will catch on fire. I posted some pics on the discovery thread. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/the-discovery-thread.586909/post-16446768

Jul 9, 2021 at 4:09 AM Post #2,650 of 5,041
The shell is properly ugly, but since I want to try another different piezo equipped iem after the NX7 pro (which I just can't get along with) to see if I should just avoid piezo altogether, I ordered some, lol.
Gotta stop doing this, I still have some Focus EDM's on the way.

Jul 9, 2021 at 11:54 AM Post #2,651 of 5,041
Still waiting for my ISN EST50. Penon used Hong Kong Post instead of DHL and it appears stuck on "International transit to destination country" for 6 days now. Must be on a boat instead of an airliner. It's strange that I had to pay $1 more for express shipping without the benefits of "express".

Jul 9, 2021 at 12:04 PM Post #2,652 of 5,041
Still waiting for my ISN EST50. Penon used Hong Kong Post instead of DHL and it appears stuck on "International transit to destination country" for 6 days now. Must be on a boat instead of an airliner. It's strange that I had to pay $1 more for express shipping without the benefits of "express".
Hong Kong Post is NOT "express."

Jul 9, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #2,653 of 5,041
Jul 9, 2021 at 12:15 PM Post #2,654 of 5,041
Doesn't appear to be. I got screwed out of a dollaris slipping a little bit

Doesn't appear to be. I got screwed out of a dollar.
Yea Penon is slipping a little bit. Almost to the point of Linsoul levels. I've purchased close to 20 items from them and I've never had to wait more than a week to NYC. This Sunday also sent Hong Kong post and it's expected in 30 days. Express shipping through DHL or FedEx should be standard for any items over a hundred bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back