iPod Classic!
Sep 5, 2007 at 8:42 PM Post #33 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does it still use the old dock connector so we can use our interconnects?

I wouldn't see why not. Nothings on the dock connector has ever changed since the 3rd Gen iPod.

Sep 5, 2007 at 9:06 PM Post #36 of 278
If they put a real EQ in that 160 gig classic, then thats the one to buy.
I cant see the 16 gig itouch thing. Yeah the screen is way cool and all,but they wasted all that sleek coolness on a 16 gig player.
Make it 160 gig and 40 hours with an EQ and id buy one at even $100 more and use that line out for an amp like the new Pico coming out! Justin hurry up!!!

Sep 5, 2007 at 9:09 PM Post #37 of 278
It's kinda good idea to have iPod classic and iPod touch separately, though. I would've hated it if the new iPod came out with only the touch screen interface since it'll be more complicated to play music off of it, never mind all the miss hitting of the buttons. With the current iPod I can play it w/o even looking at it. Hope they keep this line up and maybe bump up the storage on touch.
wink.gif

Sep 5, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #38 of 278
Well invisible shield didn't waste any time in releasing skins for the classic. You can order them already from their website.

Sep 5, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #39 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well invisible shield didn't waste any time in releasing skins for the classic. You can order them already from their website.

based on the dimensions from the ipod website, the 160gb has taken over the 5.5G 80gb shell, and the new 80gb took over the old 60gb shell... so i don't think they really have to make any size modifications to their skins, and the wheels seem to be the same size

Sep 5, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #41 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by gnychis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
based on the dimensions from the ipod website, the 160gb has taken over the 5.5G 80gb shell, and the new 80gb took over the old 60gb shell... so i don't think they really have to make any size modifications to their skins, and the wheels seem to be the same size

The classics seem to have a slightly curved edge on the top side though. Small difference, but enough to change things on something as tight as a BSE I should think.

Sep 5, 2007 at 10:13 PM Post #42 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by gnychis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's not correct, both the 80gb and 160gb are skinner than the old 60gb/80gb...by atleast .20 of an inch. They're really slim.

Sep 5, 2007 at 10:17 PM Post #43 of 278
Ah nuts I wanted a 80GB Imod
frown.gif

Well I have been a Ipoo hater since the mini...

I am a convert :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back