iPod Classic!
Sep 5, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #3 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by freethegeek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just dropped a note to Vinnie asking if he would post on iMod plans for the classic. Sign us up :)

yeah, god vinnie, its been at least 20 minutes, tut tut
eek.gif

poor sod, all these expectations already...... chill winston!

Sep 5, 2007 at 6:25 PM Post #4 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by freethegeek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just dropped a note to Vinnie asking if he would post on iMod plans for the classic. Sign us up :)

All,

I intend to explore and hopefully will be offering an iMod Classic 160GB.

My local Apple Store said that they *might* get them in stock today, but I need to call back and get confirmation before I drive all the way up there.

I also hope to find a good dac in there. I assume the dock pin-out on the iPod Classic will be idential to the others.

The iTouch will probably have the same dock pin-out as the iPhone, and with only 8GB and 16GB, I'm not sure I am going to look into the iMod for it (at least not until after the iMod Classic). We all want 160GB, baby!
icon10.gif

Thanks for all your interest,

Vinnie

Sep 5, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #7 of 278
A 160GB iMod is definately something I would be interested in!!

Such a shame the iTouch has so little storage. I would have bought the iTouch if it had 80GB storage but 16GB is just too small.

Sep 5, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #11 of 278
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipacmm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will buy an iMod 160gb in a second, hope they will be available soon. Is there anyway to get an email update on when they come out?

i guess just keep checking red wine audios site is the best thing, then as soon as its listed as a formal product/offering - bingo.

Sep 5, 2007 at 6:59 PM Post #12 of 278
I will buy an iMod classic 160GB as soon as Vinnie has it ready (assuming it has a good DAC in there). This can store my entire CD collection at lossless AND have the battery life to let me enjoy it. Not to mention a cover art browser! I'm in heaven.

Sep 5, 2007 at 7:00 PM Post #14 of 278
Yep, the 80 GB is the only drawback to the current iteration for me. The caps on the outside isn't that tight either, but if the v-dock turns out to sound as good as they say, I won't mind.

If only I could put a 120 or so in my current iMod for less money. They're so hard to find and always expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back