iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a Decade
Sep 9, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #301 of 1,216
You love Apple ? Sure, we had once again being a leader on the market as we had removed the analog jack. It is an ancient technology and nobody had done anything to it, we are "Brave" to take the lead. My apologies, Nintendo used to do it and also failed, but we will not fail.

That is because we offer Air Pods. Why is it so special ? Because we use new wireless technology that was told to be able to deliver high quality music to your ears with easy access to Siri and very convinience in every aspect. The air pods is easily lost, easily tossed, easily charged, easily carried around, easily stolen, easily replaceable with $150. We are proud to announce that the Air Pods is the thing that can easily be lost since the invention of Key chains and wallet, in fact, we can not find anything else that can easily be lost, stolen, and you will need to buy it new every time. Brilliant ways to have you spend money isn't it ? That is our innovation

Don't forget to pre-order your iPhone 7 now. If it doesn't get sold, we already have the 8 in the back room. But we guarantee to you, the investors and stock hooder that the iPhone 7 will sell out like hot cake, we will be doing special offers that is impossible to refuse for our largest carriers in the US and around the world to make sure that the IPhone 7 will either be an explosive atomic innovation or at the least pull through the tide with sell number to continue on to the future. One thing is certain, Apple has a huge fan base, and they will listen no matter what.

Follow this article to find the solution about if and what to do when you lose your air pods
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-happens-apple-airpods-lost-161419430.html

Sep 9, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #302 of 1,216
Dear Elfary, I always respect your point of view and your opinions regarding audio but I would like to ask you something; If Apple resolves the Bluetooth hiccups with their new W1 and offer a higher audio quality wireless transmission, wouldn't you prefer to use a completely wireless sound system in your ears? Aren't you tired messing with cables in 2016?? Isn't it the time to start opening a new audio path in tech? I know you have paid 1000 eur for the SE846. But later on Shure may produce a new iem, using the W2 or 3 which will have no wires to get tangled, no fish hooks effects caused to all Shure cables because of the over ear memory wire, and still getting a high quality audio. This may or may not happen. But why to be negative from the beginning? I don't understand how people can say "no, you will not get quality audio out of this", without even hearing a note coming out of this new product! It's possible that Apple has opened a new road for future high quality wireless audio, which was not showing to happen with classic/problematic Bluetooth. I don't understand how they can just close their eyes and say no, I want my loving cables...I just suggest to open our minds and look further front!!

Here's what I don't understand about your argument.... There's absolutely nothing to indicate that Apple is open to licensing out the W1 at this time. Generally, when Apple has changed up a connection standard, they've made sure that they had at least a few partners on board to show that there's actually an ecosystem. It's interesting to me that as far as I've heard, no headphone manufacturer (other than the one owned by Apple) has announced an upcoming W1 version of their Bluetooth phones.

Sep 9, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #303 of 1,216
You love Apple ? Sure, we had once again being a leader on the market as we had removed the analog jack. It is an ancient technology and nobody had done anything to it, we are "Brave" to take the lead. My apologies, Nintendo used to do it and also failed, but we will not fail.

That is because we offer Air Pods. Why is it so special ? Because we use new wireless technology that was told to be able to deliver high quality music to your ears with easy access to Siri and very convinience in every aspect. The air pods is easily lost, easily tossed, easily charged, easily carried around, easily stolen, easily replaceable with $150. We are proud to announce that the Air Pods is the thing that can easily be lost since the invention of Key chains and wallet, in fact, we can not find anything else that can easily be lost, stolen, and you will need to buy it new every time. Brilliant ways to have you spend money isn't it ? That is our innovation

Don't forget to pre-order your iPhone 7 now. If it doesn't get sold, we already have the 8 in the back room. But we guarantee to you, the investors and stock hooder that the iPhone 7 will sell out like hot cake, we will be doing special offers that is impossible to refuse for our largest carriers in the US and around the world to make sure that the IPhone 7 will either be an explosive atomic innovation or at the least pull through the tide with sell number to continue on to the future. One thing is certain, Apple has a huge fan base, and they will listen no matter what.

Follow this article to find the solution about if and what to do when you lose your air pods
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-happens-apple-airpods-lost-161419430.html

Priceless. +1

Cull the herd (Apple Sheep) and they will go the way of Blackberry.
But that will never happen.

popcorn.gif

Sep 9, 2016 at 1:41 PM Post #304 of 1,216
I just want to troll.............this is nice........I am glad apple has caused such a ruckus with removing this. I want to have the best wireless and portable experience, and currently the offerings are weak. 

Sep 9, 2016 at 2:02 PM Post #305 of 1,216
On a whim, I purchased a bluetooth over ear adaptor, short around neck cable, with Shure connectors, and charging cable. Amazon £19. Not expecting much, but, being able to use 846 with bluetooth?. Connected to IPhone 6plus, using Jabra app. Connected in seconds. WOW, very very nice sound. As good as cable?. No, but not far off. I put the Shure cable back in the box, and now only use with bluetooth. I won't get into the bluetooth debate, and i certainly,won't be buying Air Pods now. Being able to use 846,and to some extent the W60,as bluetooth is far better for me. Who needs Air Pods,lightening to analog cables etc., not me. Highly recommended.

Sep 9, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #306 of 1,216
I hope it will help standardize removable headphone cables and the ports into which they plug. Mini XLR would be my choice, but 1/8 inch mono jacks would be fine. We probably will also have a conundrum of lightning vs USBC digital in. If they're cheap enough, we can have redundant cables, but it's yet another reason it would've been simpler for apple to do USB-C instead of Lightning.

Sep 9, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #307 of 1,216
Here's what I don't understand about your argument.... There's absolutely nothing to indicate that Apple is open to licensing out the W1 at this time. Generally, when Apple has changed up a connection standard, they've made sure that they had at least a few partners on board to show that there's actually an ecosystem. It's interesting to me that as far as I've heard, no headphone manufacturer (other than the one owned by Apple) has announced an upcoming W1 version of their Bluetooth phones.

My guess and my hope is that other headphone manufacturers will soon produce iems with the W1 chip. And since it's Apple and as far as history teaches us, it will happen. W1 is not a new standard but I believe it will prove to be an advanced Bluetooth solution, resolving the known major problems of Bluetooth. Personally and according to comparison tests conducted by my ears, I am just fine with AAC, so if Apple's Bluetooth pairs reliably without interruptions, presents zero audio/video delays and gives longer battery life, it will be the perfect solution for me...

I hate cables, I believe they don't match anymore with our technologically advanced era, thus I was looking forward to this. I hope it will apply just fine...

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #309 of 1,216
Yeah, people will need more Radiation to bombard their body. The more wireless the better

I was studying some doctors' opinions the other day and seems that nothing is proven. There are many factors that present similar dangers to us nowadays; just carrying the mobile in your pocket is enough radiation danger I believe. I am not convinced yet that Bluetooth will be more dangerous than how our life already is with WiFi modems in your house, switched on all day and night just a few meters away from your head, or mobile carriers' antennas all around us...

On the other hand I cannot know of course... But its awesome ease of use is something very attractive to me...

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #311 of 1,216
aa4b9dbc5148022ff7ba1653bd201f67.jpg

If the tonality it's not right, then nothing else really matters.

Well we don't need a screen and home button anyway since there will be a 3D holo projector and movement sensor in it

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #314 of 1,216
My Jet Black 7 256 GB is on order in the first wave of deliveries. As I've been planning for a while, I will use a AudioQuest DFR for external DAC paired with my Sony Z5 IEMs. It's worked out great on my current iPhone SE, but the 64 GB was too small storage for my lossless files. I don't expect any difference in sound, but will report back on the included 3.5mm adapter and compare that to the built-in 3.5mm of the SE. The Air Pods are interesting and may give those a go for kicks.

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:48 PM Post #315 of 1,216
My Jet Black 7 256 GB is on order in the first wave of deliveries. As I've been planning for a while, I will use a AudioQuest DFR for external DAC paired with my Sony Z5 IEMs. It's worked out great on my current iPhone SE, but the 64 GB was too small storage for my lossless files. I don't expect any difference in sound, but will report back on the included 3.5mm adapter and compare that to the built-in 3.5mm of the SE. The Air Pods are interesting and may give those a go for kicks.

Be careful of your Jet black iPhone because I read it is prone to scratches... I also planed to get this color but after reading that argument which is confirmed by Apple I will choose another color option most probably...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back