Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Feb 6, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #4,476 of 4,830
Excuse me, but I can't read all 300pages of this tread to find information about cable. I asking about 4 Wire single crystal Silver plated OFC Cable (not balanced) . Anyone use this cable. What about making quality. And how about effect on sound quallity of this cable? Sorry for my english, thank you.

Feb 6, 2017 at 6:03 AM Post #4,477 of 4,830
Excuse me, but I can't read all 300pages of this tread to find information about cable. I asking about 4 Wire single crystal Silver plated OFC Cable (not balanced) . Anyone use this cable. What about making quality. And how about effect on sound quallity of this cable? Sorry for my english, thank you.

use the search function on headfi or look in the cables thread. You won't find anything much here

Feb 6, 2017 at 1:09 PM Post #4,478 of 4,830

Unless you're asking specifically about the one Trinity Audio sells, you might be better off asking elsewhere. In fact, you might actually be better off going elsewhere to ask because I don't think anyone has the Trinity Audio silver cable. Besides, impressions will probably be pretty similar regardless of manufacturer as long as you're talking about the same material.

For questions about higher end IEM cables in general, this seems like a good place to go: http://www.head-fi.org/t/804952/high-end-iem-cable-thread-impressions-pics-comparisons-and-reviews

Feb 7, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #4,480 of 4,830
Sent an email regarding the Delta Hybrid I preordered 12/9/16. Reply referred me to the latest news release. Pointed that out to Jake and his reply was that the news release pertained to the Delta Hybrid, also. I don't anticipate seeing my order until next year at this point. Not used to dealing with "custom shops". Getting rather impatient. Saw somerhing about March 18.. "Save the Date." Not holding my breath. Course, they  didn't mention if that meant March 18 of this year. To be fair, I think, if reviews are to be believed, that I got quite a good deal, price-wise. Hard to say at this point, as I've not been able to listen to them.

Feb 8, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #4,482 of 4,830
@Maverick5 Just saw that myself. Not part of the news release, and I don't think that was there when I looked the other day. Good news, if true. Hopefully, the trade up program will be around long enough for me to make a decision as to whether to take advantage of it. Sounds like a great thing, assuming I like the Deltas.

Feb 8, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #4,483 of 4,830
Once again and as usual Bob & Jake do the right thing but at some point one must realize warranty issues and time frames need to be adhered too! I to am a long time customer/supporter and advocate for Trinity as a whole, everyone is always ready to pounce the minute an issue arises with a Trinity product and while the fire gets burning fast Bob and Co. stay cool and by what I've always witnessed have come thru with flying colors. Although you can never keep everyone happy Trinity always seems to go beyond the distance in customer care and why I will continue to do business with them.

Sure PM4 had some QC issues do to a supplier but Bob and Co. were quick to respond and made a swift change in supplier (of course for some damage already done and they can't seem to see past their own noses!) It's not easy running any company and for a company relatively new in a standing industry I think Trinity gets very high marks IMO
wink_face.gif
Every time I get a new DAC or Amp I can't wait to try my Trinity's on them and I can tell you for me there is absolutely something magical going on right here
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Feb 8, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #4,484 of 4,830
@Podster, that Vyrus continues to look good. I've wanted to get it especially with the sale on them, but I've held off because I have an Air on order which I believe was said to be a Vyrus completely wireless. Started to get excited again with the recent email update. My Air and Hunter may wind up in my hands within the next 3 weeks.

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:28 PM Post #4,485 of 4,830
Looking from afar, I think Bob is trying to roll out a few too many products at one time.  The management consultant in me would advise to slow down the pace of product roll outs a bit.  I would  not hold off on anything where they have already taken money; but after that I would slow down the introduction pace a bit.  Free advice; worth what I am charging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back