Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jan 14, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #4,457 of 4,830
Yes, discount works for the pre-order.

I asked about filters and tips and got this reply from Trinity:

"The Atlas Delta doesn’t include Kombi tips, the filters are all of the same length."

Jan 15, 2017 at 12:58 AM Post #4,458 of 4,830
  Yes, discount works for the pre-order.

I asked about filters and tips and got this reply from Trinity:

"The Atlas Delta doesn’t include Kombi tips, the filters are all of the same length."

what about the cables?

1. 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack 1.2M & 0.6M Cable with remote & Mic/1.2M Multi-braid cable (non remote/mic) + 1.2m Multi-braid 3.5mm TRRS balanced cable

Jan 16, 2017 at 6:48 AM Post #4,463 of 4,830
I must report on a pretty underwhelming experience with Trinity. I wrote to Bob and Jake concerning my Deltas v1 malfunctioning. I also recently pre-ordered the Master. Jake responded saying that my warranty had just expired and the only thing he could offer me was a 40% discount on my next purchase.

Now, I understand warranties expire, and products get discontinued. But what is really inadmissible is that a company will not provide a repair service whatsoever for a product released less than two years ago.

Particularly, considering the Original Deltas "are back!" and being sold in this instant!

Effectively, everyone who bought the first generation trinity products are walking on a tight rope, since the cables are non replaceable. And at the rate Trinity seems to upgrade their models and discontinue others, I'm starting to wonder about what will happen to the new Masters a year from now. Offering discounts and upgrade routes is wonderful, but its a kind of planned obsolescence if you are basically forcing users to upgrade upon malfunction after one year.

It's a shame since I have been an avid supporter of Trinity, been a repeat customer, and have heartily advocated their products to others.

Here is a copy of what I wrote:

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 5:53 PM

To: jake@trinityaudioengineering.com

Hi!
I am a very happy Delta v1 customer, which I purchased back on Sept 25th 2015.I also purchased the gold filters on october 24th of that same year. And I recently went on the upgrade route and pre-ordered the new Masters.

As of yesterday, however, the coil connector for my Deltas has started to separate and as a result I'm getting some hissing. I have refrained from further use until I got in touch with you guys. I live in Los Angeles, and my information is attached below. I would love to get them repaired if possible What should I do? I still have the original box, the one thing I don't have is the carrying case which I lost some time ago.

Thanks, you guys have been great so far!

Best,
Daniel

Name: Daniel Sacilotto
Address: *** L Av, Los Angeles, California, USA,

Trinity products-orders: Delta v1 (Sept 25th 2015), gold filters for Deltas v1 (Oct 24th 2015), Master Hybrid pre-order (January 1st, 2016).

****** UPDATE *****
So, Bob and Jake at Trinity apparently had a talk and they are sending me a replacement unit at no cost.

Needless to say, this amends the bitter taste.

Thanks to Bob for the prompt response.

Jan 16, 2017 at 7:05 AM Post #4,464 of 4,830
I must report on a pretty underwhelming experience with Trinity. I wrote to Bob and Jake concerning my Deltas v1 malfunctioning. I also recently pre-ordered the Master. Jake responded saying that my warranty had just expired and the only thing he could offer me was a 40% discount on my next purchase.

Especially concerning since they just went to a fixed cable system on everything...  

Jan 16, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #4,465 of 4,830

Now, I understand warranties expire, and products get discontinued. But what is really inadmissible is that a company will not provide a repair service whatsoever for a product released less than two years ago.

Particularly, considering the Original Deltas "are back!" and being sold in this instant!

Effectively, everyone who bought the first generation trinity products are walking on a tight rope, since the cables are non replaceable. And at the rate Trinity seems to upgrade their models and discontinue others, I'm starting to wonder about what will happen to the new Masters a year from now. Offering discounts and upgrade routes is wonderful, but its a kind of planned obsolescence if you are basically forcing users to upgrade upon malfunction after one year.

It's a shame since I have been an avid supporter of Trinity, been a repeat customer, and have heartily advocated their products to others.

Here is a copy of what I wrote:

Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 5:53 PM

To: jake@trinityaudioengineering.com

Hi!
I am a very happy Delta v1 customer, which I purchased back on Sept 25th 2015.I also purchased the gold filters on october 24th of that same year. And I recently went on the upgrade route and pre-ordered the new Masters.

As of yesterday, however, the coil connector for my Deltas has started to separate and as a result I'm getting some hissing. I have refrained from further use until I got in touch with you guys. I live in Los Angeles, and my information is attached below. I would love to get them repaired if possible What should I do? I still have the original box, the one thing I don't have is the carrying case which I lost some time ago.

Thanks, you guys have been great so far!

Best,
Daniel

Name: Daniel Sacilotto
Address: 543 Landfair Av, apt 3, Los Angeles, California, USA, 90024.

Trinity products-orders: Delta v1 (Sept 25th 2015), gold filters for Deltas v1 (Oct 24th 2015), Master Hybrid pre-order (January 1st, 2016).

I have just spoke to Jake about this and will be sorted. He is emailing you now.

Jan 16, 2017 at 8:10 AM Post #4,467 of 4,830
Thanks Bob. I will update accordingly to leave a fair impression of the whole episode as it unfolds.

Sure this thread is full of trustworthy people, but you may want to edit your previous post to remove your full address at some point just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back