Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jan 9, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #4,426 of 4,830
Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm really loving my Trinity gear. I've ordered 4 different products, 3 of which I have, 1 of which should be shipping any day now, and plan to pre-order the Master. I really love the sound of Trinity stuff, and also the build quality and style. What I really love about Trinity is their customer service and willingness to keep their fans satisfied. I have had a few issues that have been completely cleared up by their team, which is amazing since they are on the other side of the pond and could easily have made things much more difficult on me. Bob is a great engineer of audio products, and his team is great at taking care of their supporters. 

I can't recommend Trinity products enough, and hope to someday hear some of their higher-end stuff, because what I've heard so far is fantastic!

Keep on keepin' on Bob and team!

Jan 10, 2017 at 5:42 AM Post #4,428 of 4,830
will the bass of Trinity Vyrus satisfy or reach basshead level standards?? (using the bassiest filters).. i listen to bass heavy tracks & genres like The Weeknd - Starboy, Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know and the likes. planning to upgrade from my zs3's

Jan 10, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #4,429 of 4,830
  will the bass of Trinity Vyrus satisfy or reach basshead level standards?? (using the bassiest filters).. i listen to bass heavy tracks & genres like The Weeknd - Starboy, Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know and the likes. planning to upgrade from my zs3's

I think you will be happy. Even with the neutral filter the bass is already pronounced. For this price (for my ears) it is a winner. 

Jan 10, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #4,430 of 4,830

I think you will be happy. Even with the neutral filter the bass is already pronounced. For this price (for my ears) it is a winner. 

how does the bassy filter sound?? it it muddy or lacking in clarity?. i centainly see its value, only problem is i can't demo a unit to see if it fits my sound preference (bass and clarity)

Jan 10, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #4,431 of 4,830
I have a question for any owner of a Sabre, Master, Hunter or Vyrus. I've a Trinity bluetooth lanyard and I will mod it to put another connector on it and want to know which pin is positive (or negative) and which pin is ground. So if you have a multimeter and time, thank you.

Jan 10, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #4,435 of 4,830
It's because I will mod it with ath-im connectors

Jan 10, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #4,436 of 4,830
  It's because I will mod it with ath-im connectors

MMCX to ATH-IM adapter also exists: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shure-Westone-MMCX-to-Audio-Technica-IM-Series-IM01-02-03-04-50-70-adapter-/172284864310?hash=item281cfa6736:g:CJAAAOSwqfNXl4eN

But if you wanted to mod just for the sake of modding experience, then I can't help you. Good luck though
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #4,437 of 4,830
ya but already bought the cable with the connectors use on the sabre and etc, and not the mmcx one.

Jan 12, 2017 at 3:16 AM Post #4,439 of 4,830
I like your products. It sounds very interesting. In general, satisfied with the shopping, although there were problems with the broken angled adapter and so on.
Topic about the package probably has already been discussed. I would like to have the choice of gift / collectible box. More expensive, but better quality.
A special thank you for the global delivery!

Jan 13, 2017 at 3:41 AM Post #4,440 of 4,830
Ordered some spare MMCX cables around mid November, still don't have them after about 7 weeks. They were shipped via Royal Mail. Is anyone else in a similar situation? I understand that mail is slow in December, I just want to know if anyone in the US is in a similar situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back