Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Oct 18, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #4,171 of 4,830
  I had considered d
Haha yeah, I'm a pretty short guy, too, hangs all the way down to my abdomen! I considered returning it too, but I don't really want to go through the hassle and possibly have to wait another month just doing so... I might try using a twist tie or a zip tie or something in order to shorten it a little, until I find a more elegant way to do it.

Abdomen!? 
blink.gif
 I'm 160cm and it falls like a medium length pendant for me. Are you wearing the IEMs over ear? The controls are a bit down for my taste, if I buy another for the GF i will ask for a shorter cable between the connector and the remotes, too lazy to send mine back :p

Oct 18, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #4,172 of 4,830
  Abdomen!? 
blink.gif
 I'm 160cm and it falls like a medium length pendant for me. Are you wearing the IEMs over ear? The controls are a bit down for my taste, if I buy another for the GF i will ask for a shorter cable between the connector and the remotes, too lazy to send mine back :p

Haha yeah, I'm about 155cm, reaches to about the top of my abdomen, that is, with the IEMs just hanging down. I do wear them over ear, and I agree that the controls are too far down. I have my lanyard adjusted with some elastic hair ties to be about 8 cm between the connector and the controls on both sides, and about 2 cm between the controls and the battery modules, and it's a perfect fit for me, without any of the annoying excess cable, though I do tend to wear them with the battery module on the front once in a while, in which case it would be too short and hug underneath my chin, so I wear them with the cable hanging down if I want to have it in the front.

Oct 18, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #4,176 of 4,830
  Haha yeah, I'm about 155cm, reaches to about the top of my abdomen, that is, with the IEMs just hanging down. I do wear them over ear, and I agree that the controls are too far down. I have my lanyard adjusted with some elastic hair ties to be about 8 cm between the connector and the controls on both sides, and about 2 cm between the controls and the battery modules, and it's a perfect fit for me, without any of the annoying excess cable, though I do tend to wear them with the battery module on the front once in a while, in which case it would be too short and hug underneath my chin, so I wear them with the cable hanging down if I want to have it in the front.

interesting.  can you take a pic of the tie you are using, please?

Oct 20, 2016 at 4:56 PM Post #4,177 of 4,830
Is there a review of the phantom hunter or any impressions of it?

Oct 23, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #4,180 of 4,830
Bobtrinity Hi.. first post here on head-fi... I just want to say congratulations on the success of your brainchild and let you know that coming from "the outside" of these fora the enthusiasm from members and your dedication and involvement with the users (and customers) have been nothing short of amazing. I am very impressed with the development on the brand and the quality seems to speak for itself.
Now for a question: How many tips and which kinds will we get with the Atlas-Delta? It is not specified on the website and I'm unsure if I have to order Spinfits along with the earphones right away...

- Morten

Oct 23, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #4,181 of 4,830
Bobtrinity Hi.. first post here on head-fi... I just want to say congratulations on the success of your brainchild and let you know that coming from "the outside" of these fora the enthusiasm from members and your dedication and involvement with the users (and customers) have been nothing short of amazing. I am very impressed with the development on the brand and the quality seems to speak for itself.
Now for a question: How many tips and which kinds will we get with the Atlas-Delta? It is not specified on the website and I'm unsure if I have to order Spinfits along with the earphones right away...

- Morten

Thank you Morten.

They come with the same as everything else

4 pairs silicone (s/m/m/l)
2 pair memory foam
1 pair double flange
Pack of spinfit (xs/s/m/l)

Oct 24, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #4,182 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity i ordered the Trinity Vyrus based on the suggestions of a fellow Head-fier and i am throughly impressed by it. Would love to know how different would the upcoming the Atlas Delta sound, so that i have a brief idea before ordering them. 

P.S : Is there an option to a buy cable with inline mic for both vyrus and atlas-delta?

Oct 24, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #4,183 of 4,830
[@=/u/423244/Bobtrinity]@Bobtrinity[/@] i ordered the Trinity Vyrus based on the suggestions of a fellow Head-fier and i am throughly impressed by it. Would love to know how different would the upcoming the Atlas Delta sound, so that i have a brief idea before ordering them. 

P.S : Is there an option to a buy cable with inline mic for both vyrus and atlas-delta?

The Atlas-Delta SQ is meant to be identical to the Delta V2, so check out the reviews on here to get an idea of what the differences will be. I think either Brooko or Hisoundfi's review of the Vyrus may even have an A/B comparison if I remember correctly?

Oct 25, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #4,184 of 4,830
I am very close to pre-ordering the PM4, but I also bought the Delta v2 this year, and I am wondering, for Bob or anyone else who might have a clue:

Will the PM4 be a decent upgrade over the Delta V2?  The Delta is a 2 driver hybrid, whereas the PM4 is a 4 driver hybrid?  Even if it's only a 20% increase in sound quality, it would be worth it because I like the over-the-ear style of the PM4.   As the owner of a 6 driver CIEM, I would also infer that the PM4 would have a bigger soundstage than the Delta V2, since more drivers means more enveloping sound (bigger soundstage).  

can anyone speak to this?  Coming from the Delta v2, would I just be wasting my money on the PM4?    At the moment the PM6 is more money than I want to spend, so I am not really considering that.

Oct 25, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #4,185 of 4,830
I am very close to pre-ordering the PM4, but I also bought the Delta v2 this year, and I am wondering, for Bob or anyone else who might have a clue:

Will the PM4 be a decent upgrade over the Delta V2?  The Delta is a 2 driver hybrid, whereas the PM4 is a 4 driver hybrid?  Even if it's only a 20% increase in sound quality, it would be worth it because I like the over-the-ear style of the PM4.   As the owner of a 6 driver CIEM, I would also infer that the PM4 would have a bigger soundstage than the Delta V2, since more drivers means more enveloping sound (bigger soundstage).  

can anyone speak to this?  Coming from the Delta v2, would I just be wasting my money on the PM4?    At the moment the PM6 is more money than I want to spend, so I am not really considering that.

Excuse my rudeness, but this question is still up for debate. The PM4 is coined as "Delta on Steroids", so we all expect an upgrade in technical capabilities.
Futhermore, this is the final day of the Master 4 pre-order sale price. You either commit now, or wait until enough impressions are coming in. Besides, saying that more drivers are creating a bigger soundstage is somewhat of a fallacy.
Still, I don't believe the PM4 is a waste of money either way. By the way, what CIEM do you own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back