Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 15, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #3,498 of 4,830

We had said within these forums that we was going to use mmcx, but as we progressed we changed our minds for something more durable. Even now we are tweaking the 2 pin further to be more compact and durable etc. If you notice from the product page we only ever stated detachable cables and made no mention of what type we would use. This was in case we changed the style (which we did). 

All our product range will become 2 pin purely because its superior to mmcx and better in the long term for our customers.

Hard to imagine that yourself Bob, as an experienced expert in the IEM field didn't think about MMCX vs. 2 pin connector in terms of durability . Never mind , I'm enjoying my Deltas and Atlas. Sold my IMHO overhyped Flc8s when received my Atlas . Keep on. :)

Apr 15, 2016 at 4:44 AM Post #3,499 of 4,830
  Hard to imagine that yourself Bob, as an experienced expert in the IEM field didn't think about MMCX vs. 2 pin connector in terms of durability . Never mind , I'm enjoying my Deltas and Atlas. Sold my IMHO overhyped Flc8s when received my Atlas . Keep on. :)

We are always learning. We know a lot for sure, but in this game there is always more to learn 
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2016 at 7:21 PM Post #3,502 of 4,830
I've tried several times to upgrade from atlas but I always come home. Flc8 is on my curiosity list but afraid will sound anemic to the atlas. Just anxiously awaiting Bluetooth cable and I'll be set

Apr 15, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #3,503 of 4,830
I've tried several times to upgrade from atlas but I always come home. Flc8 is on my curiosity list but afraid will sound anemic to the atlas. Just anxiously awaiting Bluetooth cable and I'll be set

FLC8S certainly don't sound anemic. It's bass QUANTITY probably falls short of Atlas, however. Depends what your sound signature priorities are.

Apr 15, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #3,504 of 4,830
I thought about it after I posted it, anemic was bad word choice. Just the bass on Atlas is near perfect for me, quality, and mix of sub/mid bass. Everything else has disappointed me, not because they were bad just atlas is sooo good

Apr 16, 2016 at 10:05 AM Post #3,510 of 4,830
Have to try it and see

So I thought I had already read that the discount code worked for everything except the KS Master 6 because it would have even better pricing than the discount with the KS offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back