Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Feb 2, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #3,213 of 4,830
  Going back to my old Zero Audio Carbo Tenores really is a stark contrast from the Deltas

In looks alone
wink_face.gif

But do elaborate on that stark sound difference Mackem
wink_face.gif

Feb 3, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #3,214 of 4,830
My atlas arrived today :) The good thing is that I can use the cable with a mic with my SE846 until my custom cable with mic capabilities arrives which hopefully is soon. 

I'll have to play with the filters later tonight and also with tips. I usually go with this UE tip from my old TF10 so I'll have to see if it fits. The ear pieces do look nice and gunmetal seems to be a good choice so far. The filters look like they could come loose pretty easily if you are not careful

Am I correct in assuming that these won't isolate that well at least compared to the SE846. It's too bad I don't have anything relevant to compare them to since the only other iem I own isn't in the same price range.

Feb 3, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #3,216 of 4,830
Its HEADFIMEMBERS01 but cant be used on pre-orders.

But we can still get the Trade-In cash back for our original Delta's correct?

Feb 3, 2016 at 5:00 PM Post #3,218 of 4,830
  My atlas arrived today :) The good thing is that I can use the cable with a mic with my SE846 until my custom cable with mic capabilities arrives which hopefully is soon. 

I'll have to play with the filters later tonight and also with tips. I usually go with this UE tip from my old TF10 so I'll have to see if it fits. The ear pieces do look nice and gunmetal seems to be a good choice so far. The filters look like they could come loose pretty easily if you are not careful

Am I correct in assuming that these won't isolate that well at least compared to the SE846. It's too bad I don't have anything relevant to compare them to since the only other iem I own isn't in the same price range.

I don't have an Atlas, but I would assume so, if only slightly. The SE846 is fully BA so it has a completely sealed shell whereas the Atlas has a dynamic driver so it has a small port hole somewhere.

Feb 3, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #3,219 of 4,830
Feb 3, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #3,222 of 4,830
You'll get them as I got them:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I imagine after a quick inspection you can put them back into inventory:thumbsup: Looking forward to the new tweaks and added bling:eyes:

Appreciate you, your customer service and team at Trinity. I do my best to be a big Pusher er I mean representative for you (I mean) Trinity Audio to friends and acquaintances. Now as a disclaimer I can make no promises:smirk:

Now as Hedy "That's Hedley" Lamar said, "Go do that VooDoo that you do soooooooo well"

:beers:

Feb 4, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #3,223 of 4,830
  I don't have an Atlas, but I would assume so, if only slightly. The SE846 is fully BA so it has a completely sealed shell whereas the Atlas has a dynamic driver so it has a small port hole somewhere.

It's been a while since I bought anything headphone related. I totally forgot that aspect about dynamic driver based iem's. it's not a huge difference when music is being played however..

I've listened to them for around 2 hours or so since they arrived. They came with the red filters installed and they are enjoyable to listen to. An enhanced bass is probably preferable in a gym setting especially since it doesn't seem the bass is too overpowering. I do need to try the other filters later this week since I didn't bring them to work today. On another note, I'm really liking how more and more companies are providing filters that enable to user to modify the sound to their liking. This really helps as the sound signature may be slightly off from a preference standpoint but it could be something to their liking with a filter change.

Feb 4, 2016 at 5:24 PM Post #3,224 of 4,830

It's been a while since I bought anything headphone related. I totally forgot that aspect about dynamic driver based iem's. it's not a huge difference when music is being played however..

I've listened to them for around 2 hours or so since they arrived. They came with the red filters installed and they are enjoyable to listen to. An enhanced bass is probably preferable in a gym setting especially since it doesn't seem the bass is too overpowering. I do need to try the other filters later this week since I didn't bring them to work today. On another note, I'm really liking how more and more companies are providing filters that enable to user to modify the sound to their liking. This really helps as the sound signature may be slightly off from a preference standpoint but it could be something to their liking with a filter change.

Yeah, I'm really liking the swappable filter concept. And Bob's taking it a step further by offering them in 2 different lengths on the Phantom series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back