Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Feb 9, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #3,227 of 4,830
Re. Delta:...

Good morning gang.  Just wanted to share a little audio experience I just had with the Delta v1.

I picked up a copy of Paul Simon's Graceland at an estate sale last November for 2 dollars (US).  I just had my first chance to listen to it today.  I was immediately blown away by the sound of the drums, Paul’s background singers, and the bass lines.  I have never been a big Paul Simon fan, so I never picked up Graceland before this.

I will have to say that I am extremely impressed with the Delta bass reproduction, the clarity of Simon's album, and the overall sound experience.  The bass line in "You Can Call Me Al" at about 3:50 is so much fun!

Thank you Bob for the fantastic IEM!  Can’t wait for the Phantom Master.  (6 drivers.  Yea!)

My setup today for reference:

iPod Touch > MP3 320 CBR > LOD > Ray Samuels Predator amp (over 500 hours) > lo gain > Delta > gunmetal filter > small silicone stock tips

While I have been writing this up, I’ve been listening to Donald Fagen – Morph The Cat.  Another great sounding album.  ;^)

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #3,228 of 4,830
Re. Delta:...

Good morning gang.  Just wanted to share a little audio experience I just had with the Delta v1.

I picked up a copy of Paul Simon's Graceland at an estate sale last November for 2 dollars (US).  I just had my first chance to listen to it today.  I was immediately blown away by the sound of the drums, Paul’s background singers, and the bass lines.  I have never been a big Paul Simon fan, so I never picked up Graceland before this.

I will have to say that I am extremely impressed with the Delta bass reproduction, the clarity of Simon's album, and the overall sound experience.  The bass line in "You Can Call Me Al" at about 3:50 is so much fun!

Thank you Bob for the fantastic IEM!  Can’t wait for the Phantom Master.  (6 drivers.  Yea!)

My setup today for reference:

iPod Touch > MP3 320 CBR > LOD > Ray Samuels Predator amp (over 500 hours) > lo gain > Delta > gunmetal filter > small silicone stock tips

While I have been writing this up, I’ve been listening to Donald Fagen – Morph The Cat.  Another great sounding album.  ;^)

Thats great to hear!

Got your stuff today but not had chance to look at them. Will do tomorrow.

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #3,229 of 4,830
Thats great to hear!
Got your stuff today but not had chance to look at them. Will do tomorrow.

Thanks Bob!  Glad to hear it made it.  No rush.  I'm obviously loving the Delta....

Feb 12, 2016 at 3:39 AM Post #3,231 of 4,830
  Should anyone be interested, here is a link to my review for the Atlas: http://www.head-fi.org/products/trinity-audio-engineering-atlas-water-resistant-sports-in-ear-monitor/reviews/15230

Nice touch:

Quote:

Pros: Sound quality, price, comfort, mids, Bob

true
biggrin.gif

I am getting more and more enthusiastic about the Atlas (and regret not backing it on Kickstarter at the time..) so I like to read the reviews.
I'm not good with the graphs/technobabble talk and such + I'm also into a neutral sound: I quite enjoyed your review: a nice ,fun and informative read!
Thanks for taking the time to write this.

Feb 12, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #3,232 of 4,830

true
biggrin.gif

I am getting more and more enthusiastic about the Atlas (and regret not backing it on Kickstarter at the time..) so I like to read the reviews.
I'm not good with the graphs/technobabble talk and such + I'm also into a neutral sound: I quite enjoyed your review: a nice ,fun and informative read!
Thanks for taking the time to write this.

Thank you @2Dutch . @Bobtrinity  has to be mentionned in the "Pros" section of any Trinity gear

Feb 12, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #3,233 of 4,830
Are there any photos of Bluetooth cable around?  Is it gonna be a cable that wraps around head, or does it have a jack on it like the Noble BTS, a short cable that plugs into an adapter.

Im dying for a  good bluetooth solution and was planning on getting a noble bts and custom cable made, but then came across this option.

Feb 12, 2016 at 8:39 PM Post #3,234 of 4,830
  Are there any photos of Bluetooth cable around?  Is it gonna be a cable that wraps around head, or does it have a jack on it like the Noble BTS, a short cable that plugs into an adapter.

Im dying for a  good bluetooth solution and was planning on getting a noble bts and custom cable made, but then came across this option.

I believe it was mentioned at some point that it's going to be a cable and you could plug it into any IEM that uses MMCX connectors.

Feb 13, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #3,235 of 4,830

from the atlas kickstarter : "Please ignore the cable as this will be beefed up to our sports thickness and the unit will be all black in the production."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back