Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jan 3, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #3,017 of 4,830
Thats correct and not to be mistaken for other cocktail accessories
wink.gif

cool.gif
Plus I can color coordinate them with whatever color heels I'm wearing....

Fashion Smart too.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Jan 4, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #3,018 of 4,830
Just got back from holiday to find my Atlas package waiting for me in work this morning.

Given them a few hours listening and tweaking the tips and filters so far and playing them through my LG (with Neutron Player) and Sony A15 and all I can say is colour me impressed.

Great packaging, lovely musical tuning (good detail too) and very easy to wear and listen to. @Bobtrinity, these things deserve to be huge! Already talked my boss into buying a pair - hoping if he likes them then my January bonus might stretch a little further and I can pick up a pair of Phantoms when they roll off your magical production line later in the year... :wink:

On a serious note, congratulations - these are a great IEM at an even greater price. Outstanding work.

Jan 4, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #3,019 of 4,830
Ozkan you was the start. I think a warning against toothpicks will be in the next instruction booklet
wink.gif

Well now I have kinda mixed feelings about my new Deltas rev.1 which just landed at my door TODAY - one from four last available through amazon :D After going through all the filters in past two hours and A/Bing them with my AKG K701s, I kinda wish for the gold ones or the smaller port hole :wink:

But hey, they sound amazing anyway, and are the best IEM I heard so far, especially for this price - thank you for making these. Now just please erase the news of V-II from my head.

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #3,020 of 4,830
@Bob will you post on the update on the original ks on ur first campaign on how and when the delta exchange program will be available? i dont really follow on the forum and excited to take the exchange program but i just unable to do that till feb as i left my delta in australia and i wont be back till feb :frowning2:

Jan 4, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #3,021 of 4,830
@Bob will you post on the update on the original ks on ur first campaign on how and when the delta exchange program will be available? i dont really follow on the forum and excited to take the exchange program but i just unable to do that till feb as i left my delta in australia and i wont be back till feb :frowning2:

The intention was to update everyone today but just didnt have the time so the update will go out on here, ks and on our site tomorrow.

Jan 4, 2016 at 5:37 PM Post #3,022 of 4,830
Listening to my Atlas now. All I can say thus far is:

Bob,

My (headfi) name is Meringo. I'm a marketing and technology professional that made TV commercials for my first few years out of school and am currently a technologist. Let me come work for you. Together, we can make Trinity the next Sennheiser. 

Sincerely,

Meringo

Jan 4, 2016 at 5:43 PM Post #3,023 of 4,830
Listening to my Atlas now. All I can say thus far is:

Bob,

My (headfi) name is Meringo. I'm a marketing and technology professional that made TV commercials for my first few years out of school and am currently a technologist. Let me come work for you. Together, we can make Trinity the next Sennheiser. 

Sincerely,

Meringo

We just need someone to gift us a few million and together we are set :wink:

Until then we will have to just convert one person at a time....it a long road.

Although i get a funny feeling this year a lot more people will become aware of Trinity :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back