Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jan 4, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #3,035 of 4,830
Here I am actively listening to the Atlas (yellow filter) thinking it couldn't get much better... Then BAM! New CAD renders from Bob.

It went from "take my money" to "you have my money, here's more" to " what's a Sabre and how do I pay?"

Jan 4, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #3,036 of 4,830
Here I am actively listening to the Atlas (yellow filter) thinking it couldn't get much better... Then BAM! New CAD renders from Bob.

It went from "take my money" to "you have my money, here's more" to " what's a Sabre and how do I pay?"

Better will come at a price.

More details here http://www.head-fi.org/t/784194/trinity-phantom-pro-universal-iems-completely-wireless-arriving-2016

Jan 4, 2016 at 7:14 PM Post #3,037 of 4,830
We just need someone to gift us a few million and together we are set :wink:

Until then we will have to just convert one person at a time....it a long road.

Although i get a funny feeling this year a lot more people will become aware of Trinity :wink:

Proud Delta owner here. Definitely interested in the new Phantom offerings. My wallet is already cowering in fear. :wink:

Jan 5, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #3,040 of 4,830
So Bob, what's Delta V3? 10 nozzle filters plus a new filter system for the rear vent with 4 port sizes in 3 different materials? I'm sure that'd make @ozkan happy
tongue.gif
. Looking forward to what you've got brewing in 2016
beerchug.gif

Jan 5, 2016 at 6:44 AM Post #3,042 of 4,830
Details of our Trade in Scheme are now live here http://trinityaudioengineering.com/pages/trade-in-cash-back-deals

Our Trade-in cash back scheme has been designed to reward you, our loyal customers when you want to upgrade to any of our newer products.

What products can you upgrade too?
  1. Trinity Atlas
  2. Trinity Delta V II 

What products can I trade in and what will i get?

We are currently on accepting Delta's and Hyperion as trade-in and we will give you the following cash back
  1. Trade in Delta against Atlas and get £50.00 cash back
  2. Trade in Delta against Delta V II pre-order and get £30.00 cash back
  3. Trade in Hyperion and get £20 cash back against either Delta or Atlas
So what will you need to do?

Order your chosen product at the price displayed on our website.

Once you have received your chosen product from the above list you simply need to return your old working unit to us (preferably with all packaging and accessories, but not essential), upon receipt we will check it is working and we will then issue the credit to your debit/credit card or Paypal account.

Jan 5, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #3,043 of 4,830
70 GBP/95 EUR pre-order - 30 GBP/41 EUR cashback + 13 EUR shipping the old Delta back to you = one Delta V-II for 67 EUR, which is (again) a steal!
High trade-in value for the Hyperions too..I guess that's because those sell like crazy?
biggrin.gif

Small typo in your info I think: We are currently on > We are currently only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back