Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jan 1, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #2,986 of 4,830
Pre-ordering the Delta 2s now!

Will we have to send back just the Deltas themselves for the cashback deal or all of the accessories and such too? I'm guessing the latter but thought I'd ask!

Cheers.

Everything you have. If you have packaging thats great, but as long as have the iem + filters then all good.

Jan 1, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #2,987 of 4,830
Everything you have. If you have packaging thats great, but as long as have the iem + filters then all good.

cool.gif
Okay Bob, I'll bite. What's the diff between Deltas and Delta 2's? I think the originals are pretty damn good. Why do I want to switch?

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #2,993 of 4,830
Oh and it will make over ear wear so much easier.

cool.gif
Bob, I see the NEW YEAR hasn't tamed your saucy tongue.

I Like that.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Jan 1, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #2,995 of 4,830
Not on our preorder system, but if you shoot me an email to enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com i can send you a invoice you can pay by paypal.

Was wondering about the same thing, good to know!
I own 2 sets of Delta's (home/work) and I've noticed that I would prefer a more supple/remote-less cable for some occasions, so this new Delta sounds great!
Please don't make this deal too attractive..
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2016 at 6:31 PM Post #2,998 of 4,830

Yep, I kept everything. Can't wait; they may not be an upgrade sound-wise but to be honest Bob, I just want to support you guys for making some awesome IEMs. Seriously; I have many, many hundreds of hours on my Deltas with the gunmetal filters and they're the best IEMs I've heard (Admittedly, I haven't heard anything super high end but I'm loving them).

Detachable cables will just make them even better!

I may be drunk but I know good sound when I hear it!

Jan 1, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #2,999 of 4,830
This all sounds great, Thanks Bob. Will check back on Monday when full details are released :)

Jan 2, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #3,000 of 4,830
  Yep, I kept everything. Can't wait; they may not be an upgrade sound-wise but to be honest Bob, I just want to support you guys for making some awesome IEMs. Seriously; I have many, many hundreds of hours on my Deltas with the gunmetal filters and they're the best IEMs I've heard (Admittedly, I haven't heard anything super high end but I'm loving them).

Detachable cables will just make them even better!

I may be drunk but I know good sound when I hear it!

Once you've heard some of the higher-end stuff, you'll realize comparatively how good these are. Because while they might not technically measure up, they are literally 1/6 the price or even 1/10 the price when we stray into the more stratospheric world of CIEMs or top-notch universals like the JH Audio line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back