Aug 16, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #1,637 of 4,830

So tiny in the ear. 

Aug 16, 2015 at 3:23 PM Post #1,646 of 4,830
That looks eerily like me
blink.gif

We can be twins lol 
biggrin.gif

Aug 16, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #1,647 of 4,830
Initial impressions of the Delta are that they sound fantastic. Great job on detail and bass quality. Everything is controlled and clean, separation is easily heard. I did a quick and dirty comparison between the 3 filters and I now know for sure I'll pretty much never touch the purple filters anymore, they just don't hit my fancy. But the gunmetals and silvers? Gonna depend on the day as the silvers really to offer quite the impact in bass, perfect for EDM tracks which is what I've been listening to more of recently. These are almost perfect in sound sig for me, with the gunmetals being the closest. I think the minor tweak I'd personally make is to add a little more mid presence and bass to the gunmetals and it would be stellar for me. Basically, slightly more mids than gunmetal and more bass than gunmetal but less than the silvers. The drivers are capable of good bass extension, but I have to crank it up more on the gunmetals than the silvers, which I'd prefer not to do of course so as to not destroy my ears
tongue.gif

Overall, very happy with both Trinity IEMs I purchased, they're impressive IEMs in all aspects for the price.

Aug 16, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #1,649 of 4,830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back