Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Aug 13, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #1,623 of 4,830
You amaze me, good sir!

Great, cuz I'm planning to crack them open this weekend haha. You can finish being amazed lol. That said, thanks to Bob's industrial design initiative, these are the most well put together IEMs in their price range and beyond. And they sound great too. Looking forward to the Deltas and its 3 filters.

Aug 14, 2015 at 12:17 AM Post #1,624 of 4,830
  There will be a chunkier version of the Delta/Hyperion/Techne cable along with 2 other cables.

I will be offering this industrial look along with 1-2 other anodised colours.

The Steve Jobs of headphones...

Aug 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM Post #1,626 of 4,830
Good to see another one on board! The build quality is one of the best I have seen in any IEM at any price and undoubtedly the best I've seen in regards to the Hyperion's price bracket. Nothing comes close in build quality at $40.

Thanks for welcoming me! Yes I really look forward to the Hyperions for really portable/affordable in-ears that I can always have in my bag. The headphones on the other hand would be for home use...

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #1,627 of 4,830
My Delta and Hyperion box has been in status "Arrived in Country Kennedy New York" since Friday Aug 7 at 19:03.  Is anyone else having this issue for a week?

Get in touch with www.usps.com as they will be the ones delivering. You can also track with usps

I should have been patient one more day.  When I got home, there was a delivery attempt notice.  I picked up my Hyperion and Delta box this morning at 9:00 am sharp.  Been listening to the Delta at work since 9:30.  All is right in the world.  Thank you Bob.  Quality packaging, Quality iem, Quality Sound, Quality Service!  You guys rock!

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #1,628 of 4,830
So is this overkill?  
L3000.gif

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #1,630 of 4,830
I received my Hyperion and Delta yesterday. Packaging and included accessories are outstanding! I have so far been listening to my Hyperion both from a DAP and streaming music via my smartphone. I have to say that the Hyperion is the smallest and most comfortable IEM that I have owned and has amazing sound even compared to far more expensive devices!.
Well-done, Trinity!!!

Aug 14, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #1,631 of 4,830

So something showed up today.. What's with all those kids sitting on our boxes loll..

So pretty! That cable is really something! Completely untangly. I loved the fine details like putting knurling on the jack so that it would be easier to grip, the seamless integration of the cinch with the y-splitter and the L/R markings.

Fitting-wise the size of the Delta's shell is perfect and they really disappear into my ear.

There was some microphonics with he cable down but it could be easily used cable up.

Right out of the box first thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's SO BIG. Even more so than the Havi B3. The sheer size of it was a little disorienting at first but the imaging and instrument placement was excellent. For one particular track I felt like I could have reached out and touched the flautist.

Sound is really clean and while fairly bright, is not fatiguing. Treble still retains enough crispness to give guitars their bite. Bass is somehow a little less in quantity than expected, but the sub bass goes down pretty low. Managed to pick up some bass guitar nuances I'd missed before.
And the MIDS. Female vocals (ok pretty much the same singer for my short initial listen) were clear and sweet, like spring water.
As Brooko said these are really like the little brother of the DN2kJ.

Aug 14, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #1,633 of 4,830
Thanks guys.

Glad your enjoying them :)

It's us who should be thanking you for bringing these wonderful things into existence. :D

Keep it up and good luck with the next campaign! Seems like a few of my friends got interested after seeing the Deltas haha..

Aug 14, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #1,634 of 4,830
cool.gif
I've had the Deltas almost a month now. my favorite earphone ever. I'm just now getting to the Silver Filters. Although a little more Lively, I still think I'm gonna prefer the Gunmetal. Bob how you coming with that other filter for the Deltas? I can order the Hyperions right from The Trinity website now. What's shipping to the US of A for the Hyperions?

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Aug 14, 2015 at 6:02 PM Post #1,635 of 4,830
:cool: I've had the Deltas almost a month now. my favorite earphone ever. I'm just now getting to the Silver Filters. Although a little more Lively, I still think I'm gonna prefer the Gunmetal. Bob how you coming with that other filter for the Deltas? I can order the Hyperions right from The Trinity website now. What's shipping to the US of A for the Hyperions?

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

About 2-3 weeks away on the new filter.

Shipping is free on a 7-14 day service (usually a week to the usa) or £15 if you want them faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back