Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 27, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #1,216 of 4,830
  Today was the day as I had mine sent to my office
biggrin.gif

So here is the package I received and you can imagine what I thought I was going to find inside from the looks of the outside. Apparently customs uses a Mammogram machine for inspection
eek.gif
LOL

But much to my surprise and Bob's teams great packing my Trinity's survived carrier handling and are as beautiful as previously described herein
wink_face.gif

Spot on Bob, excellent execution and lovely product
tongue_smile.gif

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Lord.

Jul 27, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #1,217 of 4,830
Today was the day as I had mine sent to my office:D

So here is the package I received and you can imagine what I thought I was going to find inside from the looks of the outside. Apparently customs uses a Mammogram machine for inspection:eek: LOL

But much to my surprise and Bob's teams great packing my Trinity's survived carrier handling and are as beautiful as previously described herein:wink_face:

Spot on Bob, excellent execution and lovely product:tongue_smile:
Cheers :beerchug:

This is why we wrap them so heavily in bubble wrap.

Let me know how you get on with them.

Jul 27, 2015 at 2:35 PM Post #1,218 of 4,830
This is why we wrap them so heavily in bubble wrap.

Let me know how you get on with them.

Will do Bob, don't know how many office phone calls I've missed now because I plugged them right into my iPhone 6 as soon as I got them unpacked and have not stopped listening yet. Installed tips were spot on for my canals. Have my EQ set to flat and Colplay's Clocks just came on and sounds exceptional
biggrin.gif
Everything is spot on from the build (cable twist and texture are to die for and maybe the quite-est I've ever heard or not heard rather, the spring loaded cable relief and ribbed barrel's are nice touches to). Now I'm hearing (Big Head Todd  "Tomorrow never comes") . Guess I better get back out there and order up some Techne's, my PFE's are some of my favorite travel iem's and I have a feeling they may be taking a back seat soon
wink_face.gif

Top notch from bottom to top sir and excellent touch on the KS Dedications, I hope this is a start to a fantastic journey for you and Trinity audio,

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Jul 27, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #1,220 of 4,830
Will there be a option to get 3 multi-braided cables instead of just 1?

In the standard package no as there will be 2 thick cables with mic / remote in 2 sizes for sports use and just the 1 multi-braid.

But we will be offering replacement cables which you will be able to buy from our website for not a ridiculous cost.

Jul 27, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #1,221 of 4,830
  Today was the day as I had mine sent to my office
biggrin.gif

So here is the package I received and you can imagine what I thought I was going to find inside from the looks of the outside. Apparently customs uses a Mammogram machine for inspection
eek.gif
LOL

But much to my surprise and Bob's teams great packing my Trinity's survived carrier handling and are as beautiful as previously described herein
wink_face.gif

Spot on Bob, excellent execution and lovely product
tongue_smile.gif

Cheers
beerchug.gif

Looks like U.S. Customs needed some practice.  I thought soccer was only enjoyed in the U.K.? 
very_evil_smiley.gif
  (Okay...Europe, and South America too
wink_face.gif
)  
Mine came in looking almost as bad but thanks to Bob's team and bubblewrap, the actual Delta box was perfect! 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jul 27, 2015 at 5:00 PM Post #1,222 of 4,830
Hey, my Delta + Hyperion combo just came in, too. Luckily, my package looked much, much better than that one!

I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet, but I did open the box and everything inside looks great - nice job with the packaging design and layout. As already mentioned, the cable looks absolutely epic!

Man, are these ever small IEM!!! The Hyperion is the smallest IEM I've ever seen, and the Delta looks about the size of my TPEOS Altone200.

Now, I've got to get done with sharpening up my resume and trying to watch my wee boys and get to some listening :wink_face:

P.S., I asked for a red and black case. I thought I'd just get one of each. Instead, I got two black cases in the IEM packaging plus an extra red case. Nice!

Jul 27, 2015 at 6:30 PM Post #1,223 of 4,830
While I'm waiting for my Delta +2 Hyperions how 'bout some of the Hyperion owners chime in with some sonic impressions?  I keep reading good things about the Delta but the Hyperion appears to be overlooked.

Jul 27, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #1,224 of 4,830
While I'm waiting for my Delta +2 Hyperions how 'bout some of the Hyperion owners chime in with some sonic impressions?  I keep reading good things about the Delta but the Hyperion appears to be overlooked.

As much as I am very proud of the Delta, the Hyperion is what started the whole idea of Trinity. In my very biased opinion it's a belter of a little itty bitty IEM

Jul 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #1,225 of 4,830
  Looks like U.S. Customs needed some practice.  I thought soccer was only enjoyed in the U.K.? 
very_evil_smiley.gif
  (Okay...Europe, and South America too
wink_face.gif
)  
Mine came in looking almost as bad but thanks to Bob's team and bubblewrap, the actual Delta box was perfect! 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

cool.gif
Mine looked pretty close to that and the Trinity Packaging inside had been opened, the Clear Round Tape seal was broken. Good thing it was registered mail or some customs agent would have been sporting my Deltas....

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jul 27, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #1,226 of 4,830

cool.gif
Mine looked pretty close to that and the Trinity Packaging inside had been opened, the Clear Round Tape seal was broken. Good thing it was registered mail or some customs agent would have been sporting my Deltas....

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Think someone handling yours also ordered one and just couldn't wait to get a taste when they saw yours was getting delivered?
tongue_smile.gif

Jul 27, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #1,227 of 4,830
Mine came in this afternoon. Here are some very early impressions:

Packaging: A
Accessories : B+ im a big fan of multi flang, these come with one. Also the foam tips are REALLY hard to replace. I completely destroyed one already *rookie mistake
Comfort:B+ They are very light and the silicon and foam tips are great
Design and built quality: A ( of course, build quality is best determined with time, but these feel expensive)
Isolation: B really solid for an IEM
Leakage: B- (medium to high volume music can be heard from airplane like seating distances)

Sound ( no grades yet )

Overall, the three filters are hugely different with the purple (treble) being a bit more of an outlier than the others. The drivers themselves are really powerful and able to produce some amazing sound.

Purple - airy, refined, crisp, detailed, good separation. Very light on bass esp compared to the other two. Good for vocals, folk, etc

Silver - wow. Dynamic, punchy, refined, in your face bass. It tip toes the line of overwhelming without ever crossing it. Mids seem a little more recessed than silver and gunmetal. A super fun listen especially to edm.

Gunmetal - The overachiver. Bass is inbetween the others leaning closer to the fun of the silvers. Mids are GREAT treble is definitely not peaky. Wont blow your head off like the silvers but it might be the best for people who like varying their music

These are super early impressions. I will write full review in due time. So far I am super pleased. Written very quickly on phone apologese for typos and other mistakes.

Feel free to ask questions.

Jul 28, 2015 at 3:36 AM Post #1,230 of 4,830
Seems like there's a lot of enthusiasm for the Delta and Techne. The Hyperion feels left out, so I'm going to help out...

The Hyperion is the first IEM I can lay down on my side with comfortably, not have sound cut out, and retain its seal. I think it's the tiny size!

Hyperion vs. Standard USB Connector

Burn-in will commence in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back