Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 9, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #272 of 4,830
I'm in for the Hyperion/Delta combo! My preference would also be for an angled jack.

Apr 9, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #273 of 4,830
Guys, so finally what you guys getting?
I've pledged for 2 Hyperion, but considering Delta 
normal_smile%20.gif

Me too. Delta is so tempting though. :confused:
Angled jack would be perfect

Apr 9, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #274 of 4,830
^^
I'm ok with straight OR angled jack.  The only thing I DON'T want is the built in microphone to be added without notification.  I don't use them, and I'm not a fan.  And If I do ever decide to use it, I have the Alfa Genus that got a microphone snuck in on me.  :wink:

Apr 9, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #276 of 4,830

Done! Backed Dual Deltas! You guys who backed the early bird + friend Hyperion probably got the most cost-effective deal around​ here
tongue_smile.gif

There is a Singapore Head-Fi meet on June 27th. If we got the Trinities before the date, we can bring them to the meet and share our experience 
normal_smile .gif

Apr 9, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #278 of 4,830
Just remember people - this is my preference.  It may not be yours :wink:

Well, true that, but going by your review it seems like we have similar tastes so it's all good. :D

There is a Singapore Head-Fi meet on June 27th. If we got the Trinities before the date, we can bring them to the meet and share our experience 
normal_smile%20.gif

Oh? Yea that'd be fun~ Hopefully won't have clashes this time around.

Apr 10, 2015 at 3:35 AM Post #282 of 4,830
  Will the bigger size of Delta makes it less comfortable than the smaller Hyperion?

Not at all. Its not that Delta is big, more Hyperion is miniature compared to any IEM, possibly the smallest IEM I know of. (and cute as anything in person)

Don't lets its size condition your feelings on the sound though, it puts out a large 'wide' presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back