Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 20, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #992 of 4,830
That seems to be happening to me as well.  They are getting the grand tour... :rolleyes:
Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

I recently sent a Topkit to a customer in Singapore via USPS and it finally ended up in Saudi Arabia. Never was delivered and presumed kept by the Saudi's. It's a wonder that anything arrives safely!! I'm hoping for the best with my early bird delivery.

Jul 20, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #993 of 4,830
  Keep rubbing it in guys, still haven't got a shipping notice yet…

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet either. Just sit tight and have a drink for Bob since he doesn't have time to yet
beerchug.gif

I recently sent a Topkit to a customer in Singapore via USPS and it finally ended up in Saudi Arabia. Never was delivered and presumed kept by the Saudi's. It's a wonder that anything arrives safely!! I'm hoping for the best with my early bird delivery.

I wouldn't be too critical there of USPS. Basically anything out of country gets handed off to whatever the next country's international mail service is as soon as it's out of the US. Works the same way the other way around; something sent out of China by "ePacket" will be China (or in my case, HK) postal service until it's out of the country (like hitting San Fran) at which point the local postal service, USPS, takes over and delivers to the final destination. Sucks you lost a package though. It's why I avoid shipping out of country if at all possible.

Jul 21, 2015 at 7:44 AM Post #994 of 4,830
Just picked up my Delta's from the post office. First impressions are that everything from packaging to the accessories are absolutely top class :)

The premium look and feel of the packaging and product is miles ahead of Flare's R2A and R2PRO that I received last week.

I love the R2's sound though, so that made up for the lack of a premium packaging and few accessories :)

It's to early of course to say anything conclusive about the sound of these lovely little things. Need to listen much, much more.

But my first quick impression is that these sound absolutely amazing. Especially after finding the perfect tips, made me smile from ear to ear.  

Oh BTW, if anyone could tell me which filter is which?, I have only tried them with the default one which sounds great to me. 

/ Atmosphere 

Jul 21, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #995 of 4,830
@Atmosphere I'm really looking forward to more comparison to the R2A's when you get some time with them.

Jul 21, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #996 of 4,830
  Just picked up my Delta's from the post office. First impressions are that everything from packaging to the accessories are absolutely top class :)

The premium look and feel of the packaging and product is miles ahead of Flare's R2A and R2PRO that I received last week.

I love the R2's sound though, so that made up for the lack of a premium packaging and few accessories :)

It's to early of course to say anything conclusive about the sound of these lovely little things. Need to listen much, much more.

But my first quick impression is that these sound absolutely amazing. Especially after finding the perfect tips, made me smile from ear to ear.  

Oh BTW, if anyone could tell me which filter is which?, I have only tried them with the default one which sounds great to me. 

/ Atmosphere 

At early stage, silver = fun; champagne = vivid; gun metal = smooth, but from the update on KS one of filter is pinkish red on photo - not sure that's for techne or delta or they both share the same color. I could have missed out the color change post or update.

btw, it seems no unpacking photos from backers to date. 

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #997 of 4,830

/ Atmosphere 

Silver (fun) = V shaped enhanced bass , Gunmetal (smooth) = balanced ish :wink: , Purple (vivid) = Treble

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #998 of 4,830
cool.gif
You SEE? Great Britain and the United States CAN work cooperatively together...

My Deltas are on the USPS Truck for delivery Today!!!! 1 Day from England, 1 Day for Chicago Customs, 1Day for Chicago USPS Sort, Next Day to Detroit.

I am Amazed. Now I just gotta make sure I make it back home in time to sign for it!!!!

Will give a short 1st impressions immediately following.

BTW: Gaghiel WHAT were the perfect tips?

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #999 of 4,830
I have yet to get mine, and just got the shipment tracking less than an hr ago!!!

Waiting for your impressions 
dt880smile.png

Jul 21, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #1,004 of 4,830
Ahh mine are still in one of those boxes at Trinity's office..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back