Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Nov 7, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #4,218 of 4,830
  Glad to be of help and hopefully be able to help even more now I'm on board.

Absolutely, well I don't have an official Job Title at Trinity but feel free to insert one. I'll be helping out with the company, reviews, PR, the threads etc. Really just a man who fell in love with audio and got my foot in the door and given some amazing opportunities. 

Any other questions please do post them and either myself or Bob will do our best to get back to you. 

Hats off to you. What makes Trinity besides producing fantastic products is the personal interaction with its customers. Special thanks to Jake. 

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #4,219 of 4,830
  Hats off to you. What makes Trinity besides producing fantastic products is the personal interaction with its customers. Special thanks to Jake. 

Thanks. Exactly I couldn't ask to be involved with a more customer friendly oriented company. One of the main things that has stood out above all else has been Bob's unwavering support and interaction, and someone you can trust, which in this industry gets tougher to find each day. 

As a side note this is why I won't be commenting too much on the sound as I'd like to remain as impartial as possible when it comes to purchases.

Also how do you know Jake? 

Nov 7, 2016 at 9:11 AM Post #4,220 of 4,830
  Thanks. Exactly I couldn't ask to be involved with a more customer friendly oriented company. One of the main things that has stood out above all else has been Bob's unwavering support and interaction, and someone you can trust, which in this industry gets tougher to find each day. 

As a side note this is why I won't be commenting too much on the sound as I'd like to remain as impartial as possible when it comes to purchases.

Hi, that makes a lot of sense regarding remaining impartial as much as possible. Regarding Jake,,,, Had an issue with my Delta V2's which he replaced, not only that,  i asked for an extra cable which was not in stock at the time but he got it shipped from the States. 

Nov 7, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #4,221 of 4,830
  Yeah that's pretty much it at the moment. 

The Thread isn't too quiet, I'm posting on there now as we speak. Feel free to chip in.

Well it's a really well rounded unit, I've had the pleasure of listening to it and whilst I can't give out too many impressions as it would be based on memory I will say the Soundstage is one of the best I've heard from the entire range not including the Hunters but that's another story. 

Are the Atlas Delta's going to ship next week?

Nov 7, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #4,222 of 4,830
  Hi, that makes a lot of sense regarding remaining impartial as much as possible. Regarding Jake,,,, Had an issue with my Delta V2's which he replaced, not only that,  i asked for an extra cable which was not in stock at the time but he got it shipped from the States. 

Absolutely just had the title switched over now so I don't just look like some random person making out he's working for Trinity.

Yeah Jake is a star handles a lot of the shipping and does a great job. Nice to see his name come up I will mention the special thanks to him if Bob hasn't already done so. 

Nov 7, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #4,223 of 4,830
  Absolutely just had the title switched over now so I don't just look like some random person making out he's working for Trinity.

Yeah Jake is a star handles a lot of the shipping and does a great job. Nice to see his name come up I will mention the special thanks to him if Bob hasn't already done so. 

perfect, thanks for that and the very best. 

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #4,224 of 4,830

Honestly, it's getting harder to find great customer service and communication with the community in any industry these days. Most companies and corporations sift you through like 3 different departmental robots first and after all that, their personal customer service might still totally suck. Trinity Audio's transparency is quite refreshing.

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #4,225 of 4,830
Thank you appreciate it! Honestly looking forward to all that is to come some amazing pieces of gear and can't wait to get started. 

Which models do you own currently?

Currently all I have is the Bluetooth lanyard.
I have a master 4 on order(soon whoop) a pre-ordered master 6 and the phantom air

Nov 8, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #4,227 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity  A question concerning the Bluetooth Lanyard.  Does it support aptx?  The reason I ask is because I have two DAPs that support aptx and neither of them are displaying the aptx icon when the lanyard is connected to them.  I have another bluetooth device that displays the aptx just fine when connected to the same DAPs.  I just looked at the DAP I have the lanyard connected to and it's showing the lanyard as a SBC device.

Nov 9, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #4,228 of 4,830
  Honestly, it's getting harder to find great customer service and communication with the community in any industry these days. Most companies and corporations sift you through like 3 different departmental robots first and after all that, their personal customer service might still totally suck. Trinity Audio's transparency is quite refreshing.

I don't mean any disrespect by this dude, but I seriously disagree. Trinity Audio might give updates, but it's not often enough, and the emails I sent them never got responded to, I had to contact them through a forum. To me, I'd much rather have a robot who answers than one who either takes days to respond or doesn't answer at all. I agree that it's hard to find good customer service, but I wouldn't be putting Trinity on the top of that list, unless I got a response in less than 24 hours, there are plenty of companies I deal with on a regular basis that respond quickly and often.

Nov 9, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #4,229 of 4,830
I don't mean any disrespect by this dude, but I seriously disagree. Trinity Audio might give updates, but it's not often enough, and the emails I sent them never got responded to, I had to contact them through a forum. To me, I'd much rather have a robot who answers than one who either takes days to respond or doesn't answer at all. I agree that it's hard to find good customer service, but I wouldn't be putting Trinity on the top of that list, unless I got a response in less than 24 hours, there are plenty of companies I deal with on a regular basis that respond quickly and often.

I can respect your statements, however, I am pleased (for me) to report that your experience runs counter to my experience.  Every time I have emailed Trinity Audio Engineering, I have received a reply within hours and have always been treated with care, respect and had my concerns addressed in a quick, efficient, and professional manner.

I don't say this to argue with you, as I believe your statements.  I say it to provide a relevant counter view point about my personal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back