Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Nov 9, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #4,231 of 4,830
-Are we there yet?Are we there yet?
-nope.
-Are we there yet?

(Copy and paste as needed)

Nov 9, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #4,234 of 4,830
Well I appreciate your response. I suppose I can try emailing them again. I look forward to hearing from them.

For my contact, I was able to get responses by using the "Contact Us" link on the trinity website.  
Also by emailing Jake directly at jake@trinityaudioengineering.com
When Jake replied to me, he also copied enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

That should cover your bases.  Good luck with your issue.

Nov 9, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #4,236 of 4,830
For my contact, I was able to get responses by using the "Contact Us" link on the trinity website.  
Also by emailing Jake directly at jake@trinityaudioengineering.com
When Jake replied to me, he also copied enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

That should cover your bases.  Good luck with your issue.
This.... This is amazingly helpful. Thank you so much man. I did email enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and I will forward it to Jake. You are an awesome member. Instead of just making fun of me or criticizing me for being annoying, you provided helpful advice and contributed something useful. I appreciate it more than you know man.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #4,238 of 4,830
I'm glad my issues are amusing to you and the rest of the people that continuously comment on the same thing. When something says November, then yeah I'm gonna bitch about it because it's November.

Can I ask if you never got a reply to an email or just the response was slow?

Also just to make you aware all dates that are on the site say approximately.

For master 6 and hunter we are currently awaiting drivers before we can go any further in production.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #4,240 of 4,830
Never got a response. Lol it's the Atlas v Ii hybrids.

Very strange you had zero response unless we never got the email. We accept every now and again some.can slip through the cracks on a busy day, some days we have over 300 emails to deal with.

If you have already emailed Jake he will handle your enquiry and I will check with him in the morning to make sure he has received the email.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #4,241 of 4,830
Very strange you had zero response unless we never got the email. We accept every now and again some.can slip through the cracks on a busy day, some days we have over 300 emails to deal with.

If you have already emailed Jake he will handle your enquiry and I will check with him in the morning to make sure he has received the email.
I sent a second email today to enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com. Thanks Bob. That's much appreciated.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #4,243 of 4,830
  @Bobtrinity  A question concerning the Bluetooth Lanyard.  Does it support aptx?  The reason I ask is because I have two DAPs that support aptx and neither of them are displaying the aptx icon when the lanyard is connected to them.  I have another bluetooth device that displays the aptx just fine when connected to the same DAPs.  I just looked at the DAP I have the lanyard connected to and it's showing the lanyard as a SBC device.

@Bobtrinity Can you address this question?  I think it may have been overlook because of the recent conversation in this thread.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #4,244 of 4,830
  I don't mean any disrespect by this dude, but I seriously disagree. Trinity Audio might give updates, but it's not often enough, and the emails I sent them never got responded to, I had to contact them through a forum. To me, I'd much rather have a robot who answers than one who either takes days to respond or doesn't answer at all. I agree that it's hard to find good customer service, but I wouldn't be putting Trinity on the top of that list, unless I got a response in less than 24 hours, there are plenty of companies I deal with on a regular basis that respond quickly and often.

No disrespect taken, though I do feel you're in the minority of people who have had issues with getting through to support. Hope you have better luck now that you've got a more direct email line.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #4,245 of 4,830
No disrespect taken, though I do feel you're in the minority of people who have had issues with getting through to support. Hope you have better luck now that you've got a more direct email line.
to be honest it's a bit of a trend. Dealing with companies who have some of the best support industry wide I'll be one of the select few to have issues. It's a curse. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back