Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless
Oct 12, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #78 of 99
It is something we are looking into, I would recommend signing up to our newsletter as we will release details there, As well as on Head-Fi, should we go ahead with a upgrade style system for MA750 owners. In terms of upgrades from MA650, We don't have a wired MA650 at the moment.

Any updates on this? I have an unopened set of MA750 that I'd really like to upgrade to the MA750 wireless.

Oct 13, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #80 of 99
What do you think of this earpiece if I may?
Sorry for the late response. I think these headphones are excellent. They are up there with the best sounding BT headsets I have heard. I posted a comparison to the V-Moda above which I also think very highly of. I have some concerns about the open USB-C port and use in the gym but I have used them several times with heavy sweat and not had any issues other than the buds do pop out when working out because there is no ear fin or stabilizer. If you do not plan to use these in the gym, these are probably the best BT wireless available (note I have not heard the Sennheiser Momentum IEM BT). If you are looking for gym use, I would probably go with the V-Moda because of the more secure fit. I found the RHA to be warmer sounding with a bit more bass and the V-Moda to be more focused on mids and highs. Both are excellent choices.

Nov 18, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #81 of 99
Couldn't run in them but I think gym use would be fine - lifting, cardio etc.

Specifically why would you say this? I'm considering these for treadmill running maybe 5-6 km. Is the fit not really secure?

Nov 18, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #83 of 99
Ah, I do have oily ears :frowning2: damn, what would you recommend for wireless headphones for running?

Nov 18, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #84 of 99
My ears are fussy. I've had luck with Bose soundsports wireless and truly wireless versions. Good sound quality and they stay put. The MA750 are a step up in sq but not sure they form factor is ideal for running. They do work well in the gym generally and have a good sweat rating. Perhaps get those and some cheap bt from Amazon just to run with. The vmoda Forza metallo wireless comes with ear stabilizers and may be a good choice for running.

Dec 7, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #88 of 99
Has anyone compared the sound quality of the 650 vs the 750? I know it has the more intense driver (650 has the 380.1 and the 750s have 560.1)

I loved the sound on the Bose Soundsport Wireless but hated the fit/design/noise isolation. I love the fit/design/isolation on the MA650 (just got them today) but the sound doesn't seem to be as robust as the Bose. Just curious if the 750 driver would make a difference.

Dec 7, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #89 of 99
Have a pair of wireless ma750 for sale $100. Amazing sound I just can’t use them in gym because i have to use the foam tips to get a good seal because they don’t go in my ear far enough. People are always wanting to talk and I’m always having to pinch the comply tips to get in my ear and just don’t want to. I just have a weird shape my left ear it goes I’m fine but right ear is at a weird angle

Dec 19, 2017 at 2:11 AM Post #90 of 99
I recently got a pair and for some reason I'm not able to activate Google Now/Assistant by long-pressing the middle button. All the other button-functions work though. Am I missing something, is this normal, or do I have a defective unit? I've paired it with an Xperia Z3 Compact running 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).

Nevermind, appears to be a software issue. Resolved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back