Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless
May 8, 2017 at 7:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 99
After posting a couple of teaser videos below we are thrilled to announce our two new products, The MA650 Wireless ($99.95/ £99.95) and MA750 Wireless ($169.95/ £149.95) Due for release later this year. Full specs can be found on our website, Any questions just ask!

• Bluetooth wireless technology
  • aptX™ streaming for compatible devices
  • 12 hour battery life
  • Noise isolating, Aerophonic™ design
  • Splash and sweatproof to IPX4
  • 3 year warranty

MA750-Wireless-1-thumbnail.png
13.jpg

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #11 of 99
Are they going to be stocked in apple in the states? There's definitely a similarity between these and the beats wireless earphones, but these look a lot more robust. Hopefully not too heavy for the gym because the sound on the 750 is amazing. Look forward to seeing them.

The hash tag in your signature says #BeTranspoted...

May 23, 2017 at 4:35 AM Post #12 of 99
Any clue on when will they be available?

We are hoping to release them summer 2017 with a more precise date nearer the time, Once the date is available I will update the thread.

Are they going to be stocked in apple in the states? There's definitely a similarity between these and the beats wireless earphones, but these look a lot more robust. Hopefully not too heavy for the gym because the sound on the 750 is amazing. Look forward to seeing them.

The hash tag in your signature says #BeTranspoted...

At the moment we are still working with our retailer and distribution partners in terms of stocking the new products, I should hopefully be able to confirm retailers that will be stocking them soon.

May 28, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #15 of 99
That is very interesting to say the least. I've been using the MA750i for a few years now I they are by far my favorites (above Shure SCL3, Westone ADV beta, Monster Turbine Pro Copper). This new wireless option is even more interesting to iPhone 7 users such as myself.

I am wondering if the cable part between the earbuds and the neckband is the same cable as on the MA750i? Also, what is the charging time? Do they support multi-point bluetooth connexion? Finally, will they be available for canadian customers? I have made many friends and work colleagues get RHA earphones already... if money was no issue, I'd have all of their products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back