1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by audionewbi, Nov 30, 2014.
First

Back
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last
  1. Quadfather
    0415191532a.jpg

2. Quadfather
    I have to tell the thread how great customer service is at Musicteck, the U.S. Lotoo distributor. Andrew really helped me out, answered many questions, communicated quickly, and stood by to solve sales and service issues with the Lotoo product line. I ordered a Lotoo Paw Gold 2017 from Musicteck. To get the product to me more quickly, he arranged to have it sent directly to me from China. When the product arrived, there were several small blemishes on the DAP, somehow making it through quality control. As soon as I contacted Andrew, he sent a return label and got the replacement process rolling. He sent the replacement from Musicteck's newly arrived stock, as soon as he received the returned unit. The replacement is flawless! Anybody in the USA can use Musicteck with 100% complete and total confidence. They are a quality operation. Thank you, Andrew!

0425191134c.jpg

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Ryokan, xtr4 and xnuthecaveman like this.
  3. Quadfather
    After listening to the Lotoo Paw Gold 2017 for several days, I personally think that it sounds crisper and smoother than the original version without being as overly aggressive.

4. musicday
  5. parabellum777
    I want one!!!!!

6. hireslover
    Specially when using ATE: SWEET

7. Quadfather
    Where do you get this pillow?

8. musicday
    I wish I had one, but I don't. I think, they are sold in China, need to investigate somehow.

Quadfather likes this.
  9. Quadfather
    Morning Joe with Lotoo Paw Gold 2017 and Yiruma.

0505191247a.jpg

10. musicday
    You meant : average Joe? :)

Quadfather likes this.
  11. Quadfather
    LPG 2017 is such a kick-ass DAP!!!

TremWolod likes this.
  12. jmills8
    Well if you like the paw gold you should buy the touch. Seen a mint Touch for sale in the sales.

Quadfather likes this.
  13. Mimouille
    Not at all, it sounds completely different, neutral and boring, whereas the LPG is quite exciting.

Quadfather likes this.
  14. jmills8
    Thanks for your opinion. So you are saying the paw gold sounds better than the Touch. Alex says he loves the Touch exactly because its neaitral.

15. Mimouille
    Yep, all tastes are equal. But liking one won't make you like the other. In my not so humble opinion.

Quadfather likes this.
First

Back
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last