Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Mar 9, 2021 at 5:51 PM Post #81 of 449
Apologies if already answered, but will the trader feedback from old forum be ported over to the classified feedback so that history is preserved?

Thanks!

Mar 9, 2021 at 6:00 PM Post #82 of 449
Apologies if already answered, but will the trader feedback from old forum be ported over to the classified feedback so that history is preserved?

Thanks!

Yes, once we've given enough time for people to finish transactions on the For Sale/Trade forums, we'll be importing that feedback into Head-Fi Classifieds.

Mar 10, 2021 at 5:03 AM Post #83 of 449
Thanks @joe and the whole HF team for the efforts.

One question: Would it be possible to set the default search filter setting as "open" rather than "any"? People normally search for open items and searching for (only or with) closed items is a special case.

Mar 10, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #85 of 449
When you put a currency filter and click on the next page the filter no longer applies. Also a region filter would be great (EU, NA etc.)
I can't seem to recreate this filter issue, as with the tests I have done, changing pages still retains the filter settings. Can you PM me some screenshots?

Regarding the region filter, there are some added complexities, but we'll add it to the list for consideration for a future update.

Mar 10, 2021 at 6:54 PM Post #86 of 449
Love that I can now filter and look at just items listed for trade! I trade all the time and sifting through all the classified for an occasional for trade was tedious! Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back