Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Mar 4, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #46 of 449
Previously listings were sorted by bump date by default, new version has them sorted by default by "date" so bumps will be useless IMO.

Same number of entries per page as the old version would be nice too

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021 at 3:02 AM Post #49 of 449
If an old mutt like me can post a classified then the system is easy to use!!! Now let's see if the buyers will use it???
This old dog learned a new trick too. I moved my ad from over the old FS forum and it was painless. The new listing looks much nicer, and hopefully easier for prospective buyers to locate and evaluate. Sometimes change is good!

Mar 5, 2021 at 7:28 AM Post #51 of 449
Actually, they are by bump date. Entering bump doesn't bump anymore. Once you can bump, an option appears in the listing's menu for the creator to bump.

That's not what I'm seeing:
1614947264990.png

I would like to be able to sort by date as I don't care for bumps at all but I would like default sorting to be by "bump date" please so bumps will get a chance to others.

Please also increase the number of entries/page as the older version

Mar 5, 2021 at 8:52 AM Post #53 of 449
To be clear, at this moment, sorting by bump date would be the same as the default by date, as no one has been able to bump yet. We have a 72 hour minimum before a user can bump their listing.

Regarding the number of entries, we appreciate the feedback, and will give it some consideration.

Fair enough but please make default sorting by "bump date" otherwise all bumps will be useless and posters will have to recreate their listing on a regular basis to get back on top of the list

Mar 5, 2021 at 11:11 AM Post #54 of 449
Fair enough but please make default sorting by "bump date" otherwise all bumps will be useless and posters will have to recreate their listing on a regular basis to get back on top of the list

I understand what you mean with regard to the Filter setting, and we'll be rolling out that change in the near future.

Please note that if you're just viewing classifieds and not using the filter, bump date is always incorporated. Posters will not need to recreate a listing to get back to the top. They can do so with a bump after 72 hours.

Mar 5, 2021 at 1:17 PM Post #56 of 449
When you get to bottom of the page there should be a button to move to page 2 you shouldn't have to go back to the top of the page to do this
Hello Stu,

There's pagination at the top and bottom of the Classifieds. If you're not seeing it, I would suggest turning off any add-ons you may be using to see if one of them is affecting its display.

EDIT: I see what you're talking about. We'll investigate.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021 at 3:41 PM Post #57 of 449
A commonly used feature doesn't seem to be available in the new system. The ability to search using Keywords contained within a classified listing.
Example: I'm not able to search for the DAC listings which contain the word "Chord".

Mar 5, 2021 at 3:51 PM Post #59 of 449

Users who are viewing this thread

Back