Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Mar 5, 2021 at 4:18 PM Post #61 of 449
Hey, Devbrada dev here. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts, great seeing Head-Fi putting some love into the classifieds!
Hi Love Devbrada Is there some reason it is not updating since March 3rd, or is it me? Tom

Mar 6, 2021 at 11:22 AM Post #63 of 449
Fair enough but please make default sorting by "bump date" otherwise all bumps will be useless and posters will have to recreate their listing on a regular basis to get back on top of the list

You should be seeing "Bump Date" as default in the filter now.

When you get to bottom of the page there should be a button to move to page 2 you shouldn't have to go back to the top of the page to do this

You should be seeing pagination at the bottom in the sub-categories now.

Mar 6, 2021 at 5:05 PM Post #65 of 449
@joe Any chance we could get a Regional Filter option?

E.g
Africa
Asia
Europe
North America
Oceania
South America
I asked about a currency filter but I like this idea also. Unfortunately we probably need to break Europe into EU and ROE (Rest of Europe).

I had 3 customs disasters since Brexit already :frowning2:

Mar 6, 2021 at 8:55 PM Post #66 of 449
I asked about a currency filter but I like this idea also. Unfortunately we probably need to break Europe into EU and ROE (Rest of Europe).

I had 3 customs disasters since Brexit already :frowning2:

We appreciate the feedback on this one, but it does get rather complicated, so we'll be sure to add it to the list of things to consider in future revisions.

Mar 7, 2021 at 4:48 AM Post #68 of 449
You can watch threads, there's a button on the upper right

Mar 7, 2021 at 1:02 PM Post #71 of 449
I agree, devBrada is awesome. Its lightweight, easier on the eye, all the functionalities are there in one page, and most importantly, on the fly refresh, when someone types something in the search box. It makes search so much easier. I personally like interfaces that minimize button clicking.

I do think, the new head-fi classifieds has improved immensely compared to what it was before. However, I think, focus should be given on displaying many items together, rather than large thumbnails, which waste a lot of screen space. When I am looking for something specific, I am interested in two things, shipping location, price. Then, if I am curious, I may check out the pictures. However, seeing as many items as possible all together is important for me. Also, there should be a keyword search included in the filters tab.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2021 at 10:27 PM Post #73 of 449
I would appreciate any suggestions as to why I can't get images to install in my ads. I click on an image from my camera and it shows it is downloading under 'attach files', but there is never an image there when the download is finished. I never had a problem uploading images until about a year ago. I'm using the same camera but have had to update the software so maybe there is a problem there, but I have tried everything I know with no luck. Very frustrating.

Mar 8, 2021 at 6:03 AM Post #75 of 449
I agree, devBrada is awesome. Its lightweight, easier on the eye, all the functionalities are there in one page, and most importantly, on the fly refresh, when someone types something in the search box. It makes search so much easier. I personally like interfaces that minimize button clicking.

I do think, the new head-fi classifieds has improved immensely compared to what it was before. However, I think, focus should be given on displaying many items together, rather than large thumbnails, which waste a lot of screen space. When I am looking for something specific, I am interested in two things, shipping location, price. Then, if I am curious, I may check out the pictures. However, seeing as many items as possible all together is important for me. Also, there should be a keyword search included in the filters tab.

Hey the dev here, since head-fi's changes I haven't been able to update my code yet. I've been busy with life and having a big move soon, I will get to it soon I promise as there seems to be enough demand to warrant me continuing devbrada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back