Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Mar 18, 2021 at 3:45 PM Post #124 of 449
I've fixed Devbrada for now, should work for the most part, will need to fix some stuff later when I've got some time.
Thank you! Been using it the last couple days and haven't run into any issues yet; it seems very stable. Hopefully it wasn't too much work for you to update.

Mar 19, 2021 at 7:10 AM Post #131 of 449
A few things I've noticed. Apologies if some has already been mentioned.

-Can the drop down arrow behind Classifieds (top of page) appear once we're in the Classifieds section? Makes handy tools like quick access to own classifieds much easier.
-Is it possible to have the default view saved to user preferences? I like the descending and more detailed view much better.
-The Filters drop down is not in the best place in my opinion. Suggesting to move next to, or swap with Add Listing button. Seems more logical and faster to work with.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021 at 9:57 AM Post #132 of 449
A few things I've noticed. Apologies if some has already been mentioned.

-Can the drop down arrow behind Classifieds (top of page) appear once we're in the Classifieds section? Makes handy tools like quick access to own classifieds much easier.
-Is it possible to have the default view saved to user preferences? I like the descending and more detailed view much better.
-The Filters drop down is not in the best place in my opinion. Suggesting to move next to, or swap with Add Listing button. Seems more logical and faster to work with.

Cheers!

Hi @moriez,

By the drop down menu, you mean this section of the nav bar, right?

Screenshot from 2021-03-19 09-40-03.png

When you're browsing the Classifieds section of the site, that should always be expanded, much like with the other primary nav sections like Forums, HeadGear, etc.

The toggle view button in Classifieds indeed saves your preference, but local to your machine in the form a cookie. If no cookie is found, it will default to the tile view.

If you aren't getting either of these behaviors on your machine, I suspect your local configuration might be causing the problem. Could you please provide us with the following info so we can investigate possible solutions?

1. Browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc)
2. Browser version number (usually found in Help -> About this program)
3. A list of extensions/add-ons (especially any ad blockers).
4. Your current cookie settings.

Of course, you should feel free to DM me if you'd rather not share that info publicly!

Mar 19, 2021 at 11:29 AM Post #134 of 449
Sorry if someone mention this before, but most important flaw by far to me is that every time you skip to the next page it reset the filters. For example i search only items with 'For Sale', 'EUR currency' filters and appears 4 pages of classifieds items, when i go to page 2 those filters are not saved and it appears all items again.

Mar 19, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #135 of 449
Sorry if someone mention this before, but most important flaw by far to me is that every time you skip to the next page it reset the filters. For example i search only items with 'For Sale', 'EUR currency' filters and appears 4 pages of classifieds items, when i go to page 2 those filters are not saved and it appears all items again.
Can you reply with what OS, browser, and browser version you're using? I haven't been able to re-create this. Also, are you using any plugins or extensions? If so, could you try temporarily disabling them and see if the issue is resolved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back