Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Mar 19, 2021 at 11:52 AM Post #136 of 449
Can you reply with what OS, browser, and browser version you're using? I haven't been able to re-create this. Also, are you using any plugins or extensions? If so, could you try temporarily disabling them and see if the issue is resolved?
Hi, i had been using google chrome in a pc. I just try with mozilla right now and it works perfect. i try to actualize chrome and see what happens.

edit: no, not working on mozilla neither

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021 at 1:06 PM Post #138 of 449
Are there any plans to integrate the new classified listings into the normal "new posts" search? In the old system, when I click on "new posts" I can see all of the threads with new posts in them along with new classified ads. That was a nice feature. With the current system, I need to actually go to the classified ads instead of impulse buying. Maybe that's better. Haha.

Mar 19, 2021 at 1:09 PM Post #139 of 449
No. You'd need to use the "New Listings" menu option.

new.png

Mar 22, 2021 at 1:26 PM Post #147 of 449
Is there an easier way to view only items for sale? If I don't want to look for want to buy ads, I have to make 5 clicks to see only for sale ads

classifieds > filters > prefix > for sale > filter

Mar 22, 2021 at 1:39 PM Post #148 of 449
Is there an easier way to view only items for sale? If I don't want to look for want to buy ads, I have to make 5 clicks to see only for sale ads

classifieds > filters > prefix > for sale > filter

Go here and perform a search (selecting only the categories you want), then bookmark the results page.

Mar 23, 2021 at 1:03 PM Post #150 of 449
Hello

Whilst I am all for innovation and new features the NEW classifieds section is limiting views of sales that were posted a few days ago.

In the old forum style you were able to see the posts of sales much easier than the new style allows you too.

For example.

If i posted a sale 2 days ago it's visibility gets lost in the system after new sales are posted. You have to trawl through pages of adverts to find it.

In the old forum style you could "Bump" your sale up each day to give it exposure which I think is good and gives everyone the ability to promote their sale each day.

In the new classifieds style even if you post on your advert it does not bump the post forward to the front.

This is limiting the ability for a seller to promote their sale each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back