Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Apr 8, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #181 of 449
Apr 9, 2021 at 1:10 AM Post #183 of 449
Great news is that actual trade feedback is back with a vengeance but for me the new classifieds are quite a step back as I get to see listings from ppl on my ignore list(especially a very annoying seemingly half-deaf italian buyer who wasted my time and energy whose handle name and broken english I never wanna read ever again) and also, I got several permanently open tabs in Chrome but every single day I must reset my sorting settings(mostly to avoid seeing closed listings) as I get greeted by

1617944847800.png

Please do not make sorting settings expire, why not? :frowning2:

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021 at 7:38 PM Post #184 of 449
mmmim, my profile says 'You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." under classifieds, even though I have tried before here in the past (sold 1 some 4xx). What can I do to be able to see again?

Apr 16, 2021 at 9:15 PM Post #185 of 449
mmmim, my profile says 'You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." under classifieds, even though I have tried before here in the past (sold 1 some 4xx). What can I do to be able to see again?
If you’re looking under the “Headphones For Sale /Trade” category, that category shows “Full-Size” and “In-Ear Monitors”, and doesn’t accept listings in the overall category. You put your listings in “Full-Size” and “In-Ear Monitors”, though.

Apr 16, 2021 at 9:27 PM Post #186 of 449
If you’re looking under the “Headphones For Sale /Trade” category, that category shows “Full-Size” and “In-Ear Monitors”, and doesn’t accept listings in the overall category. You put your listings in “Full-Size” and “In-Ear Monitors”, though.
I'm under Headphones For Sale / Trade -> Full Size, and don't see any Post New Listing (or similar). I'm not too active as a poster and have only sold once a long time ago, but I peruse & read the forums quite often.

Just want to post a Grado Hemp for sale. Guess I'll have to resort to craigslist :frowning2:

Apr 16, 2021 at 10:19 PM Post #187 of 449
I'm under Headphones For Sale / Trade -> Full Size, and don't see any Post New Listing (or similar). I'm not too active as a poster and have only sold once a long time ago, but I peruse & read the forums quite often.

Just want to post a Grado Hemp for sale. Guess I'll have to resort to craigslist :frowning2:
Actually, I was explaining something else. My apologies.

You need to be a member of Head-Fi for over thirty days and have at least fifteen posts to post a listing in Classifieds.

Apr 16, 2021 at 11:08 PM Post #189 of 449
I don't get this. Could I still view just portable earphones IEMS for sale? It's taking me a couple of extra miles just to see a few earphones I'm sure I'm missing something, Maybe someone could help with a link?

Ok I think I found what I'm looking for off to the left. There are 10 posts per page. I usually want things a little larger as my eyes are a bit older, but this is a bit over the top Anyways can't please everyone. Whats really aggrevating is, someone sent a message to me about a WTB I had upI havet been here for a while and I didn't get it via email, but I see that "I don't have enough privledges" to answer my own messages? Thanks for any answers. I'll try to get used to some things. Others will keep me away. I'm sure headfi will still kick without me

Apr 17, 2021 at 3:34 PM Post #190 of 449
I've been a member here a dozen years and have over a thousand posts.

But I'm being told I do not have permission to add a post to the 'full size headphones' forum.

Yes, I am using the link to the new forum. Is there a bad link somewhere? Or some other weird problem? Is there anyone who can help me with this? Thanks in advance for any way to fix this.

Apr 17, 2021 at 6:24 PM Post #191 of 449
I don't get this. Could I still view just portable earphones IEMS for sale? It's taking me a couple of extra miles just to see a few earphones I'm sure I'm missing something, Maybe someone could help with a link?

Ok I think I found what I'm looking for off to the left. There are 10 posts per page. I usually want things a little larger as my eyes are a bit older, but this is a bit over the top Anyways can't please everyone. Whats really aggrevating is, someone sent a message to me about a WTB I had upI havet been here for a while and I didn't get it via email, but I see that "I don't have enough privledges" to answer my own messages? Thanks for any answers. I'll try to get used to some things. Others will keep me away. I'm sure headfi will still kick without me

You can! Click here to view only the IEMs. You can also toggle the view if you wish to see a bit more details before clicking through to the full listing.

With regard to a message you may have received, we've closed the old forums, and all of the feedback has been imported into the new Classifieds system. If you want to read more about it, you can check out the first post in this thread.

I've been a member here a dozen years and have over a thousand posts.

But I'm being told I do not have permission to add a post to the 'full size headphones' forum.

Yes, I am using the link to the new forum. Is there a bad link somewhere? Or some other weird problem? Is there anyone who can help me with this? Thanks in advance for any way to fix this.
You're referring to this, right?

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 6.21.34 PM.png

"Headphones For Sale / Trade" is a category that holds "Full-Size" and "In-Ear Monitors". You need to select one of those two categories, and it'll appear in both "Headphones For Sale / Trade" as an over-arching category, as well as "Full-Size", for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back