InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Apr 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM Post #1,531 of 3,191

Quote:
On a side-note, has anyone received email replies from Kaysen lately? I sent her an email yesterday and she hasn't replied. I remember when I sent in my original order, she was pretty good about replying within one business day. Also, anyone know the turnaround time expected for now (I hope it's not 6 weeks like it took the first time around).

Yup recieved a couple, trying to sort out my situation.

Has apologised for the delay as replying more slowly than before.

Cheers

Apr 12, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #1,536 of 3,191
Lil-Fish--If I previously had some triple 10s done, do you all keep the molds for future purchases? Or, the mold you sent back to me, can I send that back in, when I want another pair done?

Apr 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #1,537 of 3,191
Just got off the phone with Kaysen, the approximate turnaround is 2.5 weeks! I can't wait. I highly recommend calling in if you have any questions. I'm sure others will echo, but she's extremely nice, and probably doesn't have time to reply all the emails we send her about our beloved IEMs!

Thank you InEarz and Lil' Fish!

Apr 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #1,539 of 3,191

Quote:
That is awesome to hear that their turnaround is really 2.5 weeks. I think Inearz will benefit on this thread if they post a FAQ on the forum so a bunch of people aren't bombarding them with the same questions.

A FAQ would be nice, but they do have a website that answers most questions. Things like the turnaround time fluctuates a lot, so it would be difficult for them to constantly change it (depending on refits that come into the queue, influx of orders, etc). As long as we share updates on this thread, I think its a great resource for everyone.

For example, I called today because emails were not being answered by a bunch of people :). It's the beauty of having a good community.

Apr 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #1,540 of 3,191
Awesome news today. I just got a call from Inearz and they said my reshell is done.

Just to recap:

Fisher received on 3/28
Call for completion on 4/13

This is less than that quoted 2.5 weeks previously mentioned in this thread!

I asked for clear acrylic, no etching, and fitted for UE Custom cables

I'll post some pictures when I receive them next Tuesday!

Apr 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #1,541 of 3,191
Wow that is fast, I hope I get that call soon

Apr 13, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #1,542 of 3,191

Quote:
Awesome news today. I just got a call from Inearz and they said my reshell is done.

Just to recap:

Fisher received on 3/28
Call for completion on 4/13

This is less than that quoted 2.5 weeks previously mentioned in this thread!

I asked for clear acrylic, no etching, and fitted for UE Custom cables

I'll post some pictures when I receive them next Tuesday!

Yay! I hope they turn out well. (That is pretty much 2.5 weeks though... Just sayin'.) Hoping for my refits + reshell come back to me in as good time!!

Apr 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #1,545 of 3,191
Ok looks like my JH-16s made it to Fisher today!  Cant wait to get them back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back