InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Oct 6, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #3,076 of 3,191
094542W5_NL_sm.gif

Inearz will be closed until further notice. We are expecting major widespread power outages. 

I'll post when we are back up and running. 

Just to give you an idea on where we are. We are located about 30 miles away from the most northern M on the map. 

Oct 9, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #3,080 of 3,191
Oct 9, 2016 at 8:29 PM Post #3,081 of 3,191
I sent my TripleFi 10s in a few weeks ago. I had the impressions made months ago but got busy with work and couldn't decide what colors I wanted.

I'm leaving for Vietnam in a few days and before I sent them in they assured me they'd be able to get them to me in time for my trip. They came a week earlier than expected.

So far I'm loving them. I'm slightly worried that they might actually be slightly too tight but I'm new to CIEMs so I think I need to give them some more time. I have very large ear canals but these slip in, have a 100% seal without needing to move them around at all, and they stay in perfectly. I have a large bend in both my canals which I think helps with this.

I opted to keep the UE sockets and I have a Null Audio Arete cable I picked up last year. Fits perfectly and the sockets are placed in a way that makes it very easy to wrap around my ears.

Oct 9, 2016 at 10:06 PM Post #3,082 of 3,191
I sent my TripleFi 10s in a few weeks ago. I had the impressions made months ago but got busy with work and couldn't decide what colors I wanted.

I'm leaving for Vietnam in a few days and before I sent them in they assured me they'd be able to get them to me in time for my trip. They came a week earlier than expected.

So far I'm loving them. I'm slightly worried that they might actually be slightly too tight but I'm new to CIEMs so I think I need to give them some more time. I have very large ear canals but these slip in, have a 100% seal without needing to move them around at all, and they stay in perfectly. I have a large bend in both my canals which I think helps with this.

I opted to keep the UE sockets and I have a Null Audio Arete cable I picked up last year. Fits perfectly and the sockets are placed in a way that makes it very easy to wrap around my ears.

Customs should br really tight without hurting. Give it some time to get acquainted to and if still uncomfotyable let them know.

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:46 AM Post #3,083 of 3,191

Customs should br really tight without hurting. Give it some time to get acquainted to and if still uncomfotyable let them know.

Awesome thanks.

Nov 12, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #3,084 of 3,191
After a few months, one of the components in my IEM has been detached from the glue. I called Inearz and they told me it's not covered under warranty as it's been more than one month. Kinda weird to expect the components to stick to the shell for a month I guess... 
confused_face_2.gif

Nov 12, 2016 at 10:24 PM Post #3,085 of 3,191
  After a few months, one of the components in my IEM has been detached from the glue. I called Inearz and they told me it's not covered under warranty as it's been more than one month. Kinda weird to expect the components to stick to the shell for a month I guess... 
confused_face_2.gif

The 30 day warranty is the fit warranty. I am guessing you got the re-mold. Who did you talk to there? It is strange that the glue would come undone as they an acrylic that is uv cured. It becomes hard plastic once the uv light hits it. It does happen once in a while and seems like they should cover it, but again it is a remold so I have no clue. I would talk to Kaysen and see.

Nov 12, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #3,086 of 3,191

Nov 15, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #3,087 of 3,191
confused_face_2.gif

I'm sorry about the issue you are having. 

Reshelling Warranty

1. All InEarz reshelling orders hold a 1 year limited warranty from the date your product was shipped and are guaranteed to be free of defects or workmanship issues on the physical shell, this does not include the electronics, we do not warranty third party electronics

Sometimes when the units are dropped the drivers can come loose from the uv material. 
(this is the most common reason) not saying this is what happened.

We can fix it for no charge.

I'm so sorry about the miscommunication.

Nov 15, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #3,088 of 3,191

Reshelling Warranty

1. All InEarz reshelling orders hold a 1 year limited warranty from the date your product was shipped and are guaranteed to be free of defects or workmanship issues on the physical shell, this does not include the electronics, we do not warranty third party electronics

Sometimes when the units are dropped the drivers can come loose from the uv material. 

Alright! I'll send them in after Christmas  Thank you guys! You're great. 

Nov 16, 2016 at 4:33 AM Post #3,089 of 3,191

Reshelling Warranty

I am glad this is the case and you guys and gals are taking care of this. I would not expect the electronics to be covored, but glad the shell is just like any other company. Thanks Kaysen for letting us know the policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back