IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Sep 11, 2019 at 7:10 AM Post #34 of 3,340
I'm also surprised, I bet many of those who committed and did not follow through will regret it later. I'm happy I did, maybe I should have ordered a second one, but I'm not into iem trading (yet).

Sep 11, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #35 of 3,340
I'm also surprised, I bet many of those who committed and did not follow through will regret it later. I'm happy I did, maybe I should have ordered a second one, but I'm not into iem trading (yet).
I am one of those people, unfortunately. Bob posted he's going to be doing CIEMs, and that's really the best way to go for my ears. I'll order my Rahs then :)

Sep 11, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #38 of 3,340
All I can do is judge as I’ve found and I’ve had nothing but exemplary service from Bob, purchased the R1’s, R2 Atens and pre-ordered the Rah
Same. If it weren't for my TMJ and Bob's offer of CIEMs, I'd have them on the way for sure. As is, I trust him enough for customs, and y'all know about resale on those :wink:

Sep 11, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #39 of 3,340
Might also have been with some of the bad publicity that we previously saw in this forum.
Possible. People who doubted/hesitated tough, definately were not existing IMR customers. As above posts mentioned, I have only positive feedback about IMR in terms of both products and customer service.

Sep 11, 2019 at 10:54 AM Post #40 of 3,340
Possible. People who doubted/hesitated tough, definately were not existing IMR customers. As above posts mentioned, I have only positive feedback about IMR in terms of both products and customer service.
I imagine there was some confusion of pay schedule as well. The wording of the survey led me to believe payment was due in November, when I get an extra paycheck.

Sep 11, 2019 at 12:09 PM Post #41 of 3,340
You can still order until end of the week, but you need to drop an e-mail to Bob.

Sep 11, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #42 of 3,340
Same. If it weren't for my TMJ and Bob's offer of CIEMs, I'd have them on the way for sure. As is, I trust him enough for customs, and y'all know about resale on those :wink:
Not sure if it is accurate, but I was somewhat under the impression that Bob might be developing some kind of custom sleeve that would fit current/past production models. Time will tell, or we might just ask him a direct question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back