IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Mar 11, 2023 at 3:36 AM Post #3,331 of 3,340
The black looks so slick wish I could get a pair.
Design is on point. I'm just finding out about IMR now. Was the original RAH priced the same?

Mar 11, 2023 at 9:05 AM Post #3,332 of 3,340
Design is on point. I'm just finding out about IMR now. Was the original RAH priced the same?

I think the original was 550. Apparently all of the sprint runs he's been doing over the years of these different models is coming to an end this year, only keeping two models in stock for the future. Pretty interesting company I just found out about it too, always late to the party it seems haha. Not a lot of rah 2023 impressions yet though that I found because folks are still burning them in. Really fascinating to me. I did read some were receiving units of this that don't have the branding emblem on the back. Those pics look 🔥 though would like to own something special like that just can't afford atm.

Mar 11, 2023 at 10:13 AM Post #3,333 of 3,340
Thank you, Guys. And what could you say about a pure silver cable? Or it is not for Rah...
I run my Rah 2023 through this cable and like it a lot

Tri Wolfram
(usually seems to sell for 200 btw)

A bit on the thicker/heavier side though, but it is made of 20AWG silver strands with copper shielding so no surprise :)

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023 at 11:58 AM Post #3,335 of 3,340
Mar 18, 2023 at 12:16 PM Post #3,338 of 3,340
Well I got a used set of rah's glad to join the club years late as usual. Should be here in a couple days. Pairing with dx312 so gonna have to find a 4.4 mm cable. Thanks to everyone for their contributions on this thread.
Congratulations, the og rah it's something very special, sub bass is second to none

Mar 18, 2023 at 9:40 PM Post #3,339 of 3,340
Congratulations, the og rah it's something very special, sub bass is second to none
Thank you thank you, yes interested to see what is good with the bass, and also the piezo driver. Some seem to not be too fond of it, and the 2023 version doesn't have it. It's also pretty neat that all drivers are wired to play at once with no crossover. As mentioned before some well regarded sets don't implement a crossover either, but the drivers are so different here I wonder if such a circuit would make them better or worse.

Makes me think of the few that got custom shells made and the dude said he was not excited about making more because it was complicated, wonder what caused him the most difficulty maybe it was the variety of driver response without limit.

Maybe I could get customs one day because my ears are strange I just can't figure it out with any tips. Except spinfits actually for evenness but they sound a little off to my ears tonally. Will probably try the many that were mentioned in this thread over time.

Just thinking out loud I know this thread is old and whatnot. Glad to see imr and all you folks made it 'through' the pandemic. Be safe up in there.
:beerchug:

Mar 20, 2023 at 7:17 PM Post #3,340 of 3,340
First impressions are great they definitely THUMP, will definitely have to find some tips for them though the nozzle is longer than my other ones so once again going to tread the path haha. Just tried them on the apple dongle looking forward to seeing improvements with the dx312 once the cable arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back