IMR - R1 Thread
Dec 17, 2018 at 9:55 AM Post #1,471 of 3,190
To pay with paypal, you have to preorder through the imr's original website using the coupon provided in the email. The link provided in the mail is for the normal preorder thru celery. But if you pay via PayPal, you have to pay full in advance.

If you click on the "Order Z1 Zenith" button at the end of his email, the link will send you to a "page not found" error. Which is unfortunate because as Bob wrote, we're supposed to click on this link to order via Paypal. Cf. "In order to pay by PayPal you will need to Order from the main product page (link below)".

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018 at 9:59 AM Post #1,472 of 3,190
If you click on the "Order Z1 Zenith" button at the end of his email, the link will send you to a "page not found" error. Which is unfortunate because as Bob wrote, we're supposed to click on this link to order via Paypal. Cf. "In order to pay by PayPal you will need to Order from the main product page (link below)".
As I said, you have to order it from here:

https://imracoustics.com/products/5c079fb65b9de11300ecf85c

and apply the coupon given in the mail to get it for £250 and pay for it via PayPal

Dec 17, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #1,474 of 3,190
That's weird, I have a "Page not found" error when I follow your link.
wha? i just checked. Its fine! But in any case if it doesn't work, then go to the page via www.imracoustics.com/ . Then click on the pre-order button on the r1 zenith image and well, pre-order it :D

Dec 17, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #1,475 of 3,190
I did check all the different links I could think of, and all of them land me to a "page not found" error. Hence why we could not understand each other in our previous messages :wink:

Am I the only one with this issue? If yes I guess I'll have to pay with my credit card via Celery and hope for the best lol.

I'll still send an email to Bob so that he knows.

Dec 17, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #1,476 of 3,190
I did check all the different links I could think of, and all of them land me to a "page not found" error. Hence why we could not understand each other in our previous messages :wink:

Am I the only one with this issue? If yes I guess I'll have to pay with my credit card via Celery and hope for the best lol.

I'll still send an email to Bob so that he knows.
try a proxy website and use that link just to be sure. And in any case, even if you pre-order via celery, i doubt he will break our trust and take our money :D

Dec 17, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #1,477 of 3,190
That website is being blocked for me for some reason. I’m fine with a soldering iron so if it comes to it I’ll end up making my own I guess.
Thanks all

Guess what I found:
http://dro.ps/b/yGMhSO83aGjO/l

only after I'd bought the parts to make my own of course. So I bought this one as well :wink:

Dec 17, 2018 at 6:15 PM Post #1,478 of 3,190
Is there any way I could get any kind of pre-order discount if I was wanting to order the Zenith? Just wondering; I'm sure I'll be happy with the first generation of them.

Dec 17, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #1,479 of 3,190
Is there any way I could get any kind of pre-order discount if I was wanting to order the Zenith? Just wondering; I'm sure I'll be happy with the first generation of them.
yes you will get some if you had purchased the r1 previously

Dec 28, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #1,480 of 3,190
I was wondering if I could get some quick help guys. I bought one of the final stock of Bob's silver cables because I hated the chunky stock R1 cables. I did not realize (aka not paying attention) it was the 2.5 trrs version though. Currently I only listen on my phone which has 3.5, so I can't use the cable. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what I can do to use these cables for cheap. Or if I should just try returning/selling.

I guess for starters there are some 2.5 trrs to 3.5 trrs that could maybe work, like the Fiio L26. Then there's also a 2.5 trrs to USB-C dac like the Venture Electronics Odyssey, kinda expensive though. Any other brands I should look into?

Thanks

Dec 28, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #1,483 of 3,190
Can i get a discount if i didn't buy the v1 :D

Dec 28, 2018 at 4:37 PM Post #1,485 of 3,190
Boom thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back