IMR - R1 Thread
Aug 31, 2018 at 1:03 AM Post #1,100 of 3,190
What DAP or DAP+DAC combo are you using with your IMR R1? Planning to get one and im eyeing Pioneer XDP-300r, Fiio x5iii, Cayin n5ii. Primarily for streaming spotify, deezer, and tidal and then some FLACS.

My current setup is Iphone X + EarStudio ES100

Thanks

Aug 31, 2018 at 4:28 AM Post #1,102 of 3,190
Shoot Bob @ IMR a message on his Facebook page or via email - sure he can help you out (or sell you a spare)?

Aug 31, 2018 at 5:34 AM Post #1,103 of 3,190
Yes. Directly contact Bob. Recommended :thumbsup:

lBDQSG3.gif

Aug 31, 2018 at 8:41 AM Post #1,104 of 3,190
What are the dimensions of IMR R1 case ?
I think it is very handy and i am trying to find one (same dimensions ,not smaller or bigger) on aliexpress or ebay

No offense but if you can't find one of those cases on eB or AExp you are doing something wrong. They are literally a dime a dozen. The small soft ones are handy if you're throwing your phones in a jacket pocket or something safe for sure though. But my zipper pull broke off after just a couple weeks of use so I trashed the IMR case.

If you go back a few posts you'll see a bunch of folks who use the crushproof/waterproof Pelican 1010 cases for over the top protection. A 1010 fits my DAP & R1 perfectly and I don't have to worry about throwing it in my work bag next to my coffee tumbler. I know you said the "same" one though. Just something to consider. The 1040 fits my DAP, phones, amp and extra cables, filters and tips :wink:

Aug 31, 2018 at 9:18 AM Post #1,105 of 3,190
No offense but if you can't find one of those cases on eB or AExp you are doing something wrong. They are literally a dime a dozen. The small soft ones are handy if you're throwing your phones in a jacket pocket or something safe for sure though. But my zipper pull broke off after just a couple weeks of use so I trashed the IMR case.

If you go back a few posts you'll see a bunch of folks who use the crushproof/waterproof Pelican 1010 cases for over the top protection. A 1010 fits my DAP & R1 perfectly and I don't have to worry about throwing it in my work bag next to my coffee tumbler. I know you said the "same" one though. Just something to consider. The 1040 fits my DAP, phones, amp and extra cables, filters and tips :wink:

Thank you for your answer but i didnt asked suggestion for a case
the only i asked is the dimensions of R1 case ( i want case with same dimensions not same case)

Probably i write it wrong because of my poor English

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 9:32 AM Post #1,107 of 3,190

I acknowledge that you wanted the same case. And like I said, they are found for pennies on eB. Hope you find what you need @zato23
That mean that you didnt read my post

Also you said that probably i am doing something wrong if i cant find such case on ebay or aliexpress
ok tell me how can i find a case with specific dimensions without knowing the dimensions?

PS:Also that cases are not same dimensions with R1 case

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #1,108 of 3,190
What are the dimensions of IMR R1 case ?
I think it is very handy and i am trying to find one (same dimensions ,not smaller or bigger) on aliexpress or ebay

My IMR R1 case measures 88 x 88 x 44mm (external dimensions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back