IMR - R1 Thread
Jan 25, 2019 at 5:31 AM Post #1,726 of 3,190
Endgame is switching it out to mmcx connections and opting for the Sony MUC-M2BT1. But that's my crazy endgame :p

Sillyness aside, I'm not happy to hear we have a case of driver flex and reverse polarity connections already. I kinda expect more for a 600 dollar iem. Does Paul assemble these or is it done in China?
You can buy 2pin to mmcx adapters but they can be a bit pricey

Here's a cheaper one on aliexpress

£19.37 | 2Pin 0.78mm to MMCX Mini Earphone Cable Adapter
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/5RD8g5L

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2019 at 7:53 AM Post #1,727 of 3,190
Jan 25, 2019 at 9:55 AM Post #1,730 of 3,190
Yeah the “Tracking” field on my order lookup page just got populated with a number, but it still says tracking not provided. Royal Mail does recognize the tracking number though, it’s just too early to get more info, like when a parcel number has just been created but it hasn’t properly entered the shipping system. Later today or tomorrow we’ll have more precise info. It’s a few hundred parcels to sort through all at once so that’s a big volume, it’s bound to take a while.

Jan 25, 2019 at 10:09 AM Post #1,731 of 3,190
I'm having mine shipped to Italy, where I happen to be now, and guess what! The "Poste Italiane" tracking page shows "Collected"!

Jan 25, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #1,733 of 3,190
I sent something special delivery this week, which guarantees next day delivery before 1pm. The royal mail site said something like the sender is preparing your item on the evening I posted it, despite dropping it off at 10am. It wasn't updated until the early hours of the day it was due for delivery. I suppose what I'm saying is the royal mail site is shat.

Jan 27, 2019 at 1:09 PM Post #1,735 of 3,190
- OMG! Product X will be out in 6 mos
- OMG! No way! I bet it will kill everything out there!
- How do you think unavailable product X will compare to something someone has actually heard ?
- Oh I'm sure it will be much better!
...50 pages and 9 mos later....
- OMG It's available!
- I'm buying one
-so am I
-so am I
-so am I
-mine has shipped
-so has mine <--- this is about where this thread is now
-so has mine
-argh. UPS sucks mule dong.
another 30 pages later....finally a single post that has useful info.

Jan 27, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #1,737 of 3,190
Has anybody received these yet?

Jan 27, 2019 at 4:08 PM Post #1,738 of 3,190
Has anybody received these yet?
Dispatched last Tuesday, no tracking and no sign so far. I'm in the UK and normally anything from IMR arrives the next day

Jan 27, 2019 at 6:26 PM Post #1,739 of 3,190
I got a card through the door Saturday stating package too large for letterbox. Getting redelivered on Tuesday. Will it be?

Jan 27, 2019 at 8:05 PM Post #1,740 of 3,190
@MrDelicious then there will be the honeymoon phase where the IEM is the greatest thing since sliced bread. This will go on for a while until critical reviews start coming out that derail the hype train. Then, everyone will move on and repeat the process with something else new. Seen it many times on this forum.
Not saying this will happen with the Zenith though. Actually hope it turns out to be a top performer that will be recommended for months or years to come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back